Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Nnpc: Should I Join Them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc: Should I Join Them? (1222 Views)

Free NNPC Aptitude Test Materials / How Can I Join The Nigeria Navy / Nnpc Vacancies Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc: Should I Join Them? by Zamfara(m): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2007
Compliments of the season to you all my Dear Nairalanders. I need your advice once again. I'm 2.2 Computer Science graduate, finished NYSC just of recent at Lagos. Considering my 2.2 status, I used my OND Computer science (upper credit ) and applied as an operator with NNPC. I did their test and passed. I also performed very well at the interview. There's less competition in my state, from all indication my chances of getting the job are very high. Do you advice me to grab the offer when it comes and put the B.Sc aside? If i join them would they consider the B.Sc cert regardless of the 2.2 and the date on it after some year? Thanks in advance.
Re: Nnpc: Should I Join Them? by 1forall: 12:09am On Jan 05, 2007
A bird in hand is worth 2 (maybe more) in the bush!
Re: Nnpc: Should I Join Them? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 05, 2007
yeah grab it with both hands, from Zamfara, says it all they must have zoned that job to the north it probably has nothing to do with the fact that several more educated southerners have been bypassed to offer you a job you obviously do not qualify for.
Re: Nnpc: Should I Join Them? by uuraih(m): 1:47am On Jan 05, 2007
cheesy u don't need an advice on this one all u need do is to grab it, go for it , wen u start GOD wil work wonders for u, all d best cheesy
Re: Nnpc: Should I Join Them? by LoverBwoy(m): 5:45am On Jan 05, 2007
davidylan:

yeah grab it with both hands, from Zamfara, says it all they must have zoned that job to the north it probably has nothing to do with the fact that several more educated southerners have been bypassed to offer you a job you obviously do not qualify for.

he he i didnt know you have to be very educated to be an operator, i dint even know people from zamafara can work hmm

I guess many people were over looked for the post of sec. of state, maybe more educated whites have been bypassed kmt bigot!
Re: Nnpc: Should I Join Them? by 1forall: 12:01am On Jan 06, 2007
lmao grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank: Is This The Best? / Pwc Calling Yet? / Multilinks Abuja Recruiting Field Promoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.