Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4716 Views)

6 Infrastructurally Most Backward States In Nigeria/geopolitical Zone / 10 Infrastructurally Most Advanced Cities In Nigeria. / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Henrydone: 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: . by Henrydone: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
The city of "Okuta-Ilorin "(stone that sharpens metal)

Re: . by sweettease(f): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Town that's emerging in really slow motion tongue

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
sweettease:
Town that's emerging in really slow motion tongue
as in hen,over slow motion dey worry the state

1 Like

Re: . by Henrydone: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2016

2 Likes

Re: . by Henrydone: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
cool

3 Likes

Re: . by 2el(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
What about other Local govt around Ilorin which Bukola and his family have underdeveloped over the years ??

1 Like

Re: . by AWONEYAN(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Can you post pictures of Other places like alagbede,ita elepa,okoerin,oloje, Gaaakanbi agba, Odota gbagbe....etc and other areas where the roads are not like this post office bridge?

3 Likes

Re: . by Agimor(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
If these is all IIorin can offer then I'm sorry it's not up to my expectations.
Re: . by orimsamsam(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Observing
Re: . by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
New Fulani town
Re: . by olasmith10(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
the state is a livable state..low cost of living which is also commensurate with the low commercial activities of the state.. a #50,000 monthly salary earner in Ilorin can maintain a better standard of living than someone earning double in L..............
Re: . by eldega: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
@Op, why are you showing us just one location? (post office overhead bridge.......the only overhead bridge in ilorin)........show us other areas abeg enough of this overhyping
Re: . by Henrydone: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
More

Re: . by Henrydone: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
Agimor:
If these is all IIorin can offer then I'm sorry it's not up to my expectations.
more

Re: . by Johnnyessence(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Poor electricity in ilorin and its environs. Saraki destroyed that state without repairable. Has he repair ajase ipo road. If u pass through that axis u will sick. Has fatai ahmed d governor open the three years vocational center in ajase ipo. It is when bukola saraki is been voted out in kwara state then serious infrastructure development will come to the state. Red card to failed and corrupt bukola saraki.
Re: . by Henrydone: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2016

Re: . by Henrydone: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lalasticala do the needful cheesy

Re: . by Firefire(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
I can authoritatively confirm that all these pictures posted here are in the past, they are all internet pictures and the OP should properly reference the sources, to avoid plagiarism. "ICHABOD"

The entire road across the state is in a sorry state.

Potholes is an understatement, the best word for the deplorable state of the roads is "Koto'orun'

The road leading to the University is not an exception, thanks to the rush amendment before the last graduation ceremony, now back to the normal state.

AbdulFatal Ahmed & Bukola Saraki, Una well-done, posterity will judge the two of you. Kontinue...

6 Likes

Re: . by Henrydone: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
More to come cool

Re: . by Firefire(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
The entrance to the mall above is also in a deplorable state.

1 Like

Re: . by Henrydone: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2016

Re: . by Bamoha(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
op is just biased... this post istotally misleading, thats just one street(government house road) and kwara hotels, its all on one street, and that street is the best road network in illorin, the bridge is post office bridge, the only overhead bridge in illorin, what about other places like pakata, asa dam, olorunshogo, geri alimi and d rest, hows the road there? op pls say the truth and it shall set you free

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by kasheemawo(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Some of the pictures you posted are false

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Lordseyad(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Funniest Op on Nairaland..

All these pics that he's sharing is jxt from one street o...

1 Like

Re: . by Johnnyessence(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
The only solution in kwara state is to vote out bukola saraki from that seat in 2019. He and his puppet governor av embezzle enough from the state treasury. Since bukola saraki av been d senate president what has he bring to kwara state. He has not bring nothing except bringing debt to the state. Thank God d good people of the state are more wiser more than ever before. They stoned him during d yidi ground when the muslims faithfuls are celebrating their eid el kabir festival. Bukola saraki should be rejected in 2019 elections. He has had enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Day169: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
..looks neat and attractive. I'm impressed.
Kudos to "Kwarans".

2 Likes

Re: . by Firefire(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bamoha:
op is just biased... this post istotally misleading, thats just one street(government house road) and kwara hotels, its all on one street, and that street is the best road network in illorin, the bridge is post office bridge, the only overhead bridge in illorin, what about other places like pakata, asa dam, olorunshogo, geri alimi and d rest, hows the road there? op pls say the truth and it shall set you free

Apart from the road leading to the government house from Challenge through KH, the only good road in Ilorin is between GeriAlimi roundabout through the International Airport and out of the state through Eiyenkorin joining the federal road leading to Ogbomosho. The Ilorin Ogbomosho too is becoming another eyesore.

Which way NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: . by Henrydone: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lordseyad:
Funniest Op on Nairaland..

All these pics that he's sharing is jxt from one street o...
You make me sick,so all this are from a street You can invent grin my service provider is not doing good ,still have more pics that will fizzle-out you and your rest rumour mongers.
Re: . by iduzebaba(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ilorin... ilu to jinna si ootor to sunmor sina...
Re: . by Unimaginable123: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Op, why didn't u say whole truth. That there's no Road to ilorin.
My one and only journey to ilorin from Abuja was hell. Almost 9 hours. For a journey that ordinarily would have been about 4 hours.
From Abuja, u enter Kogi and then enter ekiti, before u enter kwara.

1 Like

Re: . by Henrydone: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Op, why didn't u say whole truth. That there's no Road to ilorin.
My one and only journey to ilorin from Abuja was hell. Almost 9 hours. For a journey that ordinarily would have been about 4 hours.
[quote author=Unimaginable123 post=51010696]Op, why didn't u say whole truth. That there's no Road to ilorin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? / Hope Rises For 2019 Budget, Oil Price Rebounds To $60 / Nigeria At 59: To Jubilate Or To Ruminate By Cephas Kadiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.