Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Do I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do? (707 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by sure4live(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2009
Hello everyone,

Pls I need your kind suggestions. I am in a dilemma at the moment, two people are in love with me, The one I love among them is a muslim and my parent do not know him and they won't allow me marry a muslim but the other one is the person my parents know about, he is a christain but i don't love him although he is willing to provide anything I ask from him. what do I do?
Do I just continue with the one i'm in love with and let the other know that i'm quitting my relationship with him not
minding the consequences it may lead to from my parents or do I continue with the one my parents know about which i don't have any love for, even though he is willing to provide anything i ask for.

thanks, awaiting your kind suggestions.
Re: What Do I Do? by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2009
Within u, u know the right thing to do. So do it.
Re: What Do I Do? by sure4live(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2009
thanks for your response.
Re: What Do I Do? by nwaka80(f): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2009
I suggest u go for the one u love, i mean d muslim guy, the fact that the other one provides evrything you want dosen't call for you going after him, money is never everything, true love surpasses all, all the same it's just a suggestion sha, you now make your decision.
Re: What Do I Do? by beingme(f): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2009
love is all that matters not religion or money
Re: What Do I Do? by ayomidej(f): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
Money can't buy you love or happiness, stick to the one you love. Your parents will eventual give in
Re: What Do I Do? by coolier(f): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2009
ayomidej:

Money can't buy you love or happiness, stick to the one you love. Your parents will eventual give in

Well said.
Re: What Do I Do? by honeric01(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
How are you sure he loves you in return?
Re: What Do I Do? by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2009
honeric01:

How are you sure he loves you in return?

hahahahaha . . . good one

(1) (Reply)

If There Is A 2nd Life Who Would You Want Your Mother To Be? / In Need Of A Lawyer / Reckless Abandonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.