Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help (3058 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by arthurshelly: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Sequel to your received application on recruitment. gmail.com, you are invited for an interview on 22nd Nov. Confirm your availability by sending YES & your Names to 08099999675. Address: 8 Metal Box Road, Plot 8 Block C Ogba Industrial Scheme, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
Please are they real?who received same text here ?
Re: Please Help by missbrigs: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2016
I did. Dunno if they are for real
Re: Please Help by Donpizzle(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
G..N..L..D
Re: Please Help by arthurshelly: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Donpizzle:
G..N..L..D
Did you have any experimce with the before?
Re: Please Help by Donpizzle(m): 12:00am On Nov 19, 2016
arthurshelly:

Did you have any experimce with the before?

the word "sequel" is mostly used by them. Buh you can still check them out and please go with enough money to buy drugs. smiley
Re: Please Help by arthurshelly: 5:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Donpizzle:

the word "sequel" is mostly used by them. Buh you can still check them out and please go with enough money to buy drugs. smiley
Buy drug kee?am not sick nah.am still waiting for them to send me another text or mail for the time for interview..thought that address is industial area...
Re: Please Help by komzy589(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
arthurshelly:
Sequel to your received application on recruitment. gmail.com, you are invited for an interview on 22nd Nov. Confirm your availability by sending YES & your Names to 08099999675. Address: 8 Metal Box Road, Plot 8 Block C Ogba Industrial Scheme, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
Please are they real?who received same text here ?
Don't mind dem. Those ppl do not look like GNLD. Call d number in d text message to find out.
Re: Please Help by arthurshelly: 6:19am On Nov 20, 2016
komzy589:

Don't mind dem. Those ppl do not look like GNLD. Call d number in d text message to find out.
I call the number sane day nobody pick it but will try to call them tomorrow if they will pick.thanks
Re: Please Help by sabichele: 3:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Did you attend the interview? Are they for real? please answer.
Re: Please Help by arthurshelly: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2016
sabichele:
Did you attend the interview? Are they for real? please answer.

They are not real bro.they are time waster
Re: Please Help by sabichele: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
arthurshelly:

Thanks bro
Re: Please Help by Donpizzle(m): 6:14am On Nov 25, 2016
arthurshelly:

grin grin grin grin grin hope you bought some drugs
Re: Please Help by arthurshelly: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2016
Donpizzle:

grin grin grin grin grin hope you bought some drugs
Hehehehe wetin nah?I no sick nah.they are not selling drug but land I remote part of ewekoro and papa latoro
Re: Please Help by gbollyz: 6:28pm On May 16, 2017
I was there yesterday but before i went there i asked my wife to call d number that sent the invite whether it is real and it was a lady that picked d call and she said that my wife should go that they are construction company. When i got there he asked me do i want job or opportunity, he told me that they are management firm that they will train me for opportunity with 10k. They be advanced G.N.L.D but they are using a construction company there to cover up. Beware guys, they are everywhere. 410 they are.
Re: Please Help by 6731deji(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
THEY ARE VERY VERY REAL.! Y ou guys are funny. You blame others for ur failure. If U don't understand, Somthing doesn't mean its not Real or Working.W hy not hold your Mouth. You lead people astray . THEY ARE REAL. VERY VERY VERY REAL.
Re: Please Help by arthurshelly: 6:28am On Oct 01, 2017
6731deji go sleep jor...about three ppl have direct experience with the here....its seem you are part of them

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Hot Job Vacancy At Chevron Nigeria Limited (deadline: 18th March, 2015) / Nifor Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.