Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

, - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / , (1665 Views)

Come In If You Are Also Interested In A Teaching Job Around PH / Please I Need An Administrative Job Around Ikeja, Maryland, Yaba.. / Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by Teettyllayho: 2:43am On Nov 20, 2016
[url][/url] kiss

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: , by oluspicy: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2016
Dear Titilayo, I really feel your predicament and I pray that God Almighty will surely provide you a good job. Keep praying to God in faith and am sure that your supplications shall be granted in no distant future.

Stay focus and remain bless.

I will soon rejoice with you on your testimonies day.
Re: , by Obinnau(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2016
I read your story and felt for you, but then I will like to point out something I noticed, it's true you are a graduate, but same goes for many others out there, It's bad that your only selling point is proficiency in Microsoft word. Pls try and upgrade yourself with other certifications. I know the economy is bad that may not afford for certifications but why not learn some other things like apart from Microsoft word. I wish you the very best in your job hunt and try to stay positive and focused.

1 Like

Re: , by Teettyllayho: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2016
oluspicy:
Dear Titilayo, I really feel your predicament and I pray that God Almighty will surely provide you a good job. Keep praying to God in faith and am sure that your supplications shall be granted in no distant future.

Stay focus and remain bless.

I will soon rejoice with you on your testimonies day.

Amen and thanks for your concern and prayer.
Re: , by Teekrayne(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmmm....... We are in the same shoe my dear! I just hope all our wishes will come to reality one day. To say I am fed up is an understatement. I am a Graduate of Economics from ABU Zaria with 2:1.... the hustle has been real. Job hunting isn't an easy task!

1 Like

Re: , by Teettyllayho: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2016
Obinnau:
I read your story and felt for you, but then I will like to point out something I noticed, it's true you are a graduate, but same goes for many others out there, It's bad that your only selling point is proficiency in Microsoft word. Pls try and upgrade yourself with other certifications. I know the economy is bad that may not afford for certifications but why not learn some other things like apart from Microsoft word. I wish you the very best in your job hunt and try to stay positive and focused.

Thanks for the advice. I'm still tutoring myself on excel and powerpoint and didn't include it in my write up as i'am still a beginner. For certifications, i'm working towards that. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: , by Teettyllayho: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2016
Teekrayne:
Hmmmm....... We are in the same shoe my dear! I just hope all our wishes will come to reality one day. To say I am fed up is an understatement. I am a Graduate of Economics from ABU Zaria with 2:1.... the hustle has been real. Job hunting isn't an easy task!

Hmmm....... My brother, Job hunting is JOB itself! I believe we're not in this alone and we'will rejoice soonest. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: , by Preciousify(f): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
I really feel your pains, its not easy.
I got a banking job offer(sales agent) through workforce, abuja. 50k monthly. I am to start training tomorrow, but i dont want the offer. I cant do a marketing job(I applied for bank teller) , i just wish i can transfer this to someone who can do it better.
All is well.

1 Like

Re: , by LordVoldemort(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Teettyllayho:

Thanks for the advice. I'm still tutoring myself on excel and powerpoint and didn't include it in my write up as i'am still a beginner. For certifications, i'm working towards that. Thanks again.

Can you work as a Direct Sales agent? It's strictly on commission and it's for one of the top insurance company in Nigeria. If you are interested send your CV to insurancedsa@gmail.com
Re: , by ggnggroup: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
@preciousify....
pls bros/sis,,incase maybe you will not be picking up the sales agent job for the bank..pls kindly transfer it to me..i have experience in marketing..am a graduate of accounting............pls kindly help me with it..i will accept it...Thanks
Incase you are picking it up...all d best
pls if you come accross anyone like that..kindly help by informing me....pls on whatsapp..08131575621..Thank you!!!!!
Re: , by Teettyllayho: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
LordVoldemort:

Can you work as a Direct Sales agent? It's strictly on commission and it's for one of the top insurance company in Nigeria. If you are interested send your CV to insurancedsa@gmail.com
Thanks So Much For The Offer But I'll Appreciate It If Its Salary Based Because I'll Need To Transport Myself Down To Work Everyday And Take Care Of Basic Needs. Regards.
Re: , by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
How were you guys able to read op's post? A post that long, yet not a single paragraph.....wtf?
Re: , by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
p
Re: , by LordVoldemort(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Teettyllayho:
Thanks So Much For The Offer But I'll Appreciate It If Its Salary Based Because I'll Need To Transport Myself Down To Work Everyday And Take Care Of Basic Needs. Regards.

As a Dsa you can work from home. You acting as an independent contractor, all you need to do is bring prospects and once we close the deal you get ur commission base on the amount they pay. You determine what you earn at zero cost
Re: , by Teettyllayho: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2016
LordVoldemort:

As a Dsa you can work from home. You acting as an independent contractor, all you need to do is bring prospects and once we close the deal you get ur commission base on the amount they pay. You determine what you earn at zero cost
Thats Okay Then. Please How Do I Reach You so that we can discuss?
Re: , by LordVoldemort(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2016
Teettyllayho:

You can call me on 08139550868
Re: , by GAINltd: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hi Titilayo,

I must say your approach to gain employment is not zealous as you tried to portray. For example, an opportunity to be employed/ make money did arise but you readily declined it without understanding the true nature of the role + you were not creative enough to see how you could make it work (being that you desperately want to be employed/ empowered). Now that the person sharing the opportunity has been kind enough to enlighten you (note that not a lot of people will give you that privilege, because it is indeed a fierce and competitive market out there), you now see how it may be suitable.

You may actually be doing a lot more wrong than you realize. It's good you sought counsel here (well, more of employment aid), but don't let it stop here. Seek professional advice as often as you can so you can be better equipped and employers actually start looking for you.

Best of luck.

Teettyllayho:
Re: , by Teettyllayho: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
I
GAINltd:
Hi Titilayo,

I must say your approach to gain employment is not zealous as you tried to portray. For example, an opportunity to be employed/ make money did arise but you readily declined it without understanding the true nature of the role + you were not creative enough to see how you could make it work (being that you desperately want to be employed/ empowered). Now that the person sharing the opportunity has been kind enough to enlighten you (note that not a lot of people will give you that privilege, because it is indeed a fierce and competitive market out there), you now see how it may be suitable.

You may actually be doing a lot more wrong than you realize. It's good you sought counsel here (well, more of employment aid), but don't let it stop here. Seek professional advice as often as you can so you can be better equipped and employers actually start looking for you.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the advice but my reply as regards
the insurance offer was not to decline but to see if it can be on monthly basis and thats because i've worked as a DSA before (based on commission)and ended up 'loosing' by using the little i have on transport.

Also, he already explained that its DSA role based on commission, so my reply was also to negotiate better on the condition (commission) and that's because i can't afford repeating my mistakes. Regards
Re: , by GAINltd: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Fair enough.

But remember that most of us that you encounter on this matter do not already know you or your intentions, so will only work with whatever message you send. And if that is misconstrued (or could be), make sure it is not something that will negatively affect you or your chances of greatness. Otherwise, it is better to come off more open, until you are clear and sure you have fully understood and are not interest. (Better safe than sorry)

Just an opinion.

Best of luck.
P/S: You can also choose to check out our facebook page as we upload job vacancies occasionally (some of which are not so competitive, due to the level of publicity put around it).
Follow to stay update. The link is: https://www.facebook.com/gainrecruitment/

Teettyllayho:
I

Thanks for the advice but my reply as regards
the insurance offer was not to decline but to see if it can be on monthly basis and thats because i've worked as a DSA before (based on commission)and ended up 'loosing' by using the little i have on transport.

Also, he already explained that its DSA role based on commission, so my reply was also to negotiate better on the condition (commission) and that's because i can't afford repeating my mistakes. Regards

Re: , by Teettyllayho: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
GAINltd:
Fair enough.

But remember that most of us that you encounter on this matter do not already know you or your intentions, so will only work with whatever message you send. And if that is misconstrued (or could be), make sure it is not something that will negatively affect you or your chances of greatness. Otherwise, it is better to come off more open, until you are clear and sure you have fully understood and are not interest. (Better safe than sorry)

Just an opinion.

Best of luck.
P/S: You can also choose to check out our facebook page as we upload job vacancies occasionally (some of which are not so competitive, due to the level of publicity put around it).
Follow to stay update. The link is: https://www.facebook.com/gainrecruitment/

Thanks a lot. I'll check it out.

(1) (Reply)

In Desperate Need Of A Safety Officer (HSE) Job / Med Laboratory Marketer Urgently Needed In Ibadan / A Message To Mr. Mordecai Ladan, DPR Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.