Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 PM

- Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (1252 Views)

List Of Top Ten Celebrities Active In Nairaland / Please What Is The Full Meaning Of OP In Nairaland / Stranded And Angry Motorist Kills Good Samaritans For Laughing At Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Krystale: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: by Iboko12: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Krystale:
Would you pls tell me why people keep on viewing on my life. Its prohibiting me from normal life.
Oh Good samaritans, where thou at? Come to my help.

I'm sure you are a Yoruba boy. Begging is second nature to you lots. I'm sure that you have another account you use to bash igbos. Go away, I no dey give.

I know you will deny your tribe soon.
Re: by yarimo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op videos of your LIFE could have help this thread better grin
Re: by Krystale: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: by Iboko12: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Krystale:
when is it wrong to beg?

He who goes begging, goes sorrowful.

Go and work!!
Re: by Krystale: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
I'm not even Yoruba and you are very daft. So what if he is Yoruba? Is it better to push drugs in Malaysia? Or to sell his kidney? Or to kill people for rituals? Respect yourself and be sane. Your tribe isn't better than his.
Iboko12:

I'm sure you are a Yoruba boy. Begging is second nature to you lots. I'm sure that you have another account you use to bash igbos. Go away, I no dey give.

I know you will deny your tribe soon.

2 Likes

Re: by Iboko12: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Omudia:
I'm not even Yoruba and you are very daft. So what if he is Yoruba? Is it better to push drugs in Malaysia? Or to sell his kidney? Or to kill people for rituals? Respect yourself and be sane. Your tribe isn't better than his.

Who cares if you are Alamala people. Buzz off beggybeggy
Re: by Iboko12: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Krystale:
and tell me how work is related to my begging
P.s
You just let the cat out of the bag. So why do you think i beg for money and from who?

Go and look for proper work and do. These things won't make you rich.

Vote ko,vote ni
Re: by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2016
You are just very daft and a low life and this is evident in your posts. The Yoruba's you hate are a million times better than you.
Iboko12:

Who cares if you are Alamala people. Buzz off beggybeggy

1 Like

Re: by Krystale: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Iboko12:

Go and look for proper work and do. These things won't make you rich.
Vote ko,vote ni
Re: by Krystale: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
He who goes begging, goes sorrowful.
Go and work!!
My gud pal will u like to beg me now? dont worry i aint mad atcha

(1) (Reply)

Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria / See What Tekno Posted On Instagram / Christmas: 10 List Of Countries Who At One Time, Ban The Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.