Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. (1431 Views)

How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? / Keep Plowing Or Die!! ( Luke 9:62 ) - Paul Ellis / When Did The Old Covenant End? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by jiggaz(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2016

2 Shares

Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2016
morning
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2016
jiggaz:
morning
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 6:27am On Nov 26, 2016
morning..
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
evening
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2016
morning
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2016
jiggaz:
morning
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
afternoon..
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
noted
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
jiggaz:
noted
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 5:54am On Mar 22, 2017
nnnnnn
Re: .. by Janeyinspires(f): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2017
Morning Jiggaz
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Janeyinspires:
Morning Jiggaz
Morning Janey.. how was ur nite? hope u slept well....
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
mmmmmmmmm
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
evening...
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2017
morning
Re: .. by alBHAGDADI: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2017
jiggaz:
morning
Pls, stop doing this thing you do i.e resurrecting your threads. It pushes out other meaningful threads. I believe the message your threads are passing across have been heard. Stop trying to force it down people's throat to the detriment of other threads
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, stop doing this thing you do i.e resurrecting your threads. It pushes out other meaningful threads. I believe the message your threads are passing across have been heard. Stop trying to force it down people's throat to the detriment of other threads
Please who are you? What concerns you with my threads? I hate people that can't mind their business. This is a public forum and you are free to posts threads. Have i for one day asked you to stop posting your threads? Since you find my threads as trash, why don't you ignore them?

I just don't understand how people will just come from no where and start giving people orders.... Please stay on your lane. I mind my business here and i don't bother anyone, so please respect me for that.... Live and lets live, that's how the world works.
Re: .. by Janeyinspires(f): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2017
jiggaz:
Morning Janey.. how was ur nite? hope u slept well....

I did,jiggaz.Bet you did too! Our grace advert is growing each day.We sure need the rest from dead works(fleshy performance to become spiritual and on a right standing with God) More grace,dear.

1 Like

Re: .. by Janeyinspires(f): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2017
jiggaz:
Please who are you? What concerns you with my threads? I hate people that can't mind their business. This is a public forum and you are free to posts threads. Have i for one day asked you to stop posting your threads? Since you find my threads as trash, why don't you ignore them?

I just don't understand how people will just come from no where and start giving people orders.... Please stay on your lane. I mind my business here and i don't bother anyone, so please respect me for that.... Live and lets live, that's how the world works.

Some peeps will never mind their lane.And which one is resurrecting your thread to the detriment of other threads? Are you stopping other threads from being seen or read? Publicity is free.maybe he should pick from you and start pushing his threads;if he thinks his threads need to be read by all.

1 Like

Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2017
Janeyinspires:

I did,jiggaz.Bet you did too! Our grace advert is growing each day.We sure need the rest from dead works(fleshy performance to become spiritual and on a right standing with God) More grace,dear.
cheesy Yes oo!! Thank you my dear...

1 Like

Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Some peeps will never mind their lane.And which one is resurrecting your thread to the detriment of other threads? Are you stopping other threads from being seen or read? Publicity is free.maybe he should pick from you and start pushing his threads;if he thinks his threads need to be read by all.
Abi oo.... I jus taya for some people my dear... Publicity is free...
Re: .. by Janeyinspires(f): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2017
jiggaz:
Abi oo.... I jus taya for some people my dear... Publicity is free...

Yes na..make I push the thread jare!

1 Like

Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Yes na..make I push the thread jare!
cheesy Abeg push dey go ojare!!

1 Like

Re: .. by alBHAGDADI: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2017
jiggaz:

Your last sentence "live and let live" is wrongly used. If you truly know how to use it, you will realise that it speaks against you and your action of taking all the nairaland space to the detriment of others.

I only gave you a brotherly advice, but you decided to react unchristian-like. Now, how do you expect readers to respect what you post when you can't live by it?
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Your last sentence "live and let live" is wrongly used. If you truly know how to use it, you will realise that it speaks against you and your action of taking all the nairaland space to the detriment of others.

I only gave you a brotherly advice, but you decided to react unchristian-like. Now, how do you expect readers to respect what you post when you can't live by it?
Please i don't need your advice. What wrong did i do to you that am sharing the good news of Christ? You can as well promote your threads cos am not stopping you or anyone from doing so.. Nairaland is a public forum, you are free to resurrect your threads. I don't see how i am blocking your shine or anyone's?

About my sentence "Live and let's live" , if you don't know the meaning, please consult your dictionary to study the meaning of the words there..... It means live your life and allow me to live mine, cos in this case i didn't insult you or encroach in your space. I just promoted my threads cos i know that new people always come to the religious section to read, and you took it the wrong way that am pushing out meaningful threads. Which thread is more meaningful than the message of Christ?

My advice to you is to always stay in your lane and mind your business, that way you will get along in life. I did not insult you neither did i encroach in your space, but you just jumped on me and started warning me. I don't like that one bit cos i always respect myself here and i don't bother people here, so respect me for that. People are different, so don't go about trying to impose your opinion on someone you don't know, i don't tolerate that. Have a nice day.
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2017
evening
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2018
Ppppp
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
More
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Yuuuu
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Now is the set time...
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Thank you Lord Jesus!!

(1) (Reply)

Islam: The World's Fastest Growing Religion? / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Paid Actor Implicates Him During Stage Performance / Is It Right For A Christian To Own Bet9ja Shop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.