Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ... (842 Views)

My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" / Airtel Just Gave Me The Biggest Bonus Of All Time 15,000 Worth Of Airtime / I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Sammiel: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: ... by Samunosuke(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Call customer care. Although they always claim not to offer refunds.
Re: ... by femifemo123: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: ... by emeraldknytt(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2016
To have the issue resolved without refunds: Call Airtel Customer service and the recipient in turn will forward the issue to its engineers.

To Show Them Pepper: Walk into any Airtel experience centre, though you might not get refunded but the issue would be addressed pronto.
These are the stuffs we experience on a daily from these ruthless network providers, sending useless flash messages to my number in hope that I'll click OK… Well, I clicked okay sha, there rest Na history and sobbing..

Good luck.
Re: ... by NCP: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Call Nigerian Corrupt Commission (NCC) on 622 that is if they care to address your problem.
Re: ... by Sammiel: 3:10am On Nov 28, 2016
Hello Super-moderator, kindly delete this thread which I hurriedly created because of the helpless situation I found myself earlier during the day.
In fairness to Airtel, contrary to what I thought or assumed about the issue, the network was serving me but in an indirect way. In other words, there was really no issue in the first place but mere ignorance due to unavailability of officials who could have given me simple explanation which I later got after making a frantic effort.
Thanks and God bless.
Cc. Seun
Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: ... by Sammiel: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
femifemo123:

Buhari
Please kindly edit your comment above and remove the quoted part which was originally written by me. The issue has been resolved and therefore, it would be unfair to stick such a scathing post on this forum against the network.
Thanks for your anticipated understanding and cooperation.
Re: ... by femifemo123: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sammiel:
Please kindly edit your comment above and remove the quoted part which was originally written by me. The issue has been resolved and therefore, it would be unfair to stick such a scathing post on this forum against the network.
Thanks for your anticipated understanding and cooperation.
Ok.. modified!
Re: ... by Sammiel: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2016
femifemo123:
Ok.. modified!
Thanks and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3310 Reboot / Gionee Unveils Gionee A1 With 16mp And A1 Plus With 20mp Selfie Cameras / Infinix Phones You Can Consider Buying Today In Nigeria – Prices, Features, Spec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.