Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (475 Views)

Solid Built Megir Wrist Watch . Sold / 4Sale!!! Samsung Gear S2 Watch (Still new) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Owodiran1(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: . by Localamos(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2016
Till next Friday. Hope it would have dropped to N3k by then.
Re: . by Owodiran1(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: . by Localamos(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Owodiran1:
Sincerely if not for me being a learned fellow. I would have thrown tantrums at you. Seriously who does that do people like you still go around and spoil other people's business. If you are not interested in buying why can't you just ignore the thread. Or do you think the watch is a cheap one. Please in the name of brotherhood please stop trying to put sand into people's garri. As for me your sand can't enter my Garri. God bless me God bless you too.

I'm sorry for being insensitive to your salesmanship.

But try and package your wares well. For example, instead of snapping on bed sheet, try and use a white table top with a very bright ambiance.

Also, instead of two watches scattered on the pix, try and use only one. That way you will create a sense of scarcity and urgent need for buyers to quickly grab the "one". But with two on display, you're telling us you have only two.

So now please repackage your advert.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Iphone5 16gb For Sale / Used 64gig Gray Iphone 6S Plus For Sale / USA Used HP Elitebook 8540w Workstation Core I5 wt Dedcatd NVIDIA Graphx -SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.