Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

UPDATE; Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Does It Exist And Is It Over? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UPDATE; Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Does It Exist And Is It Over? (424 Views)

Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father / I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / Between Wizkid And Davido Who Is Better With This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE; Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Does It Exist And Is It Over? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Well, it is believed by some Nigerians that the fight between Wizkid and Linda Ikeji does not really exist. They believe they faked such disagreement, to either promote Linda's blog or Wizkid by signing a deal.
When there is a fight between such personalities, it becomes the talk of the town which directly promotes the two brands.
From atkinsnewsbin..com
I really do think such fight is a fake, because the people, at times, don't just talk without thinking!
Let's look into it deeply. It started as, according to Vanguard, Wizkid and popular blogger, Linda Ikeji, literally set the online space on fire when they went for each other's jugulars after Linda published a story about Wizkid's alleged second baby mama, Guinean-born Binta Diamond Diallo which he wants to keep under wrap."

I believe there is nothing here to hide. It is an open secret for Wizkid and is only normal for a blogger to carry such news, especially, when it is a trending one.
I also believe she wasn't the only one that carried the news. So why did he pointed his sword at her.

Think again, is Wizkid not going to far by saying "all my Managers slept with her!" I think that was to generate more views into thier little made up show.

She reported him to the police, for threatening her life, as the news goes but what next? Nothing was heard. A life threatening was just overlooked, not just a 'life a super-star blogger with over one million dedicated readers' life. That's really weird but equally funny.

Reporting a star to the police would be another boom, don't you think?
NOW IS THE FAKED WAR OVER BETWEEN THEM?

read more by clicking the link below:

https://atkinsnewsbin..is/2016/11/update-fight-between-wizkid-and-linda.html?m=1
Re: UPDATE; Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Does It Exist And Is It Over? by profhezekiah: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
blowggers? Even with a smelling toto

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Lion Eats Trainer During Live Performance / I Need A Good Fairly Used Concrete Mixer To Buy / MMM Founder Sergey Mavrodi Tells Nigerian Bloggers,leave MMM Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.