Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Increase In Data Tariffs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Increase In Data Tariffs (788 Views)

Telecom Operators Demand 100% Increase In Call, Data Tariffs / Why NCC Asked Big Operators To Raise Data Tariffs / Why NCC Directed Big Telcos To Increase Data Tariffs – official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase In Data Tariffs by johndwayy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
I just got this message from mtn. I saw a thread on nairaland last week concerning this issue but i thought it was mere rumour. Now it's happening.

Re: Increase In Data Tariffs by johndwayy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Increase In Data Tariffs by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Yup, I go the message too. ...so this people wan increase am true true sad

Re: Increase In Data Tariffs by osaslord500(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Increase In Data Tariffs by Bamz555: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Time To Break My Silence.

Each time I try to keep silence my conscience won't let me be,just as I recall one that the man in me dies when I keep mute in the place of oppression.

Yes I used the word oppression here to justify the suffix on the unjust rustication of a 200L student of the prestigious university of Abuja my alma-mater by the disciplinary panel of the institution because he mobilised students for the peaceful NLC protest over the sudden increment of fuel pump price.

Peaceful protest is not a crime in any sane society and why would that of Ameh Destiny be different?

The likes of Late Obafemi Awolowo And Nnamdi Azikiwe Zik of Africa fought and protested for the liberation and emancipation of this nation and Africa students during the colonial era.

Segun Okeowo of this world also fought and led many struggle for the emancipation and liberation from the shackles of the oppressor.

I therefore call on civil society, human rights activist, union leaders both present and past, the leadership of National Association of Nigeria students national body led by Comrade Aruna Kadiri Nans Jcc Fct Axis led by Comrade Abubakar Yahaya M and other concerned comrades to rise and come to the rescue of this young man.

Amanga Awetu!

We Shall Not Relent!!

Okeke Nnaemeka Rolland
#WeDemandJustice

#BringBackOurDestiny
#BringBackOurDestiny
#BringBackOurDestiny

*BringBackOurDestiny*!
*BringBackOurDestiny*!!
*BringBackOurDestiny*!!!

The entire Unibuja students demand the reinstatement of Comr. Ameh Destiny or show Comr. Felix the exit door too.

1 Like

Re: Increase In Data Tariffs by dustmalik: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
This is just plain idiotic by NCC. What a useless country.

1 Like

Re: Increase In Data Tariffs by johndwayy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
So pathetic.. Which way naija
JeffreyJamez:
Yup, I go the message too. ...so this people wan increase am true true sad
Re: Increase In Data Tariffs by johndwayy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
... and the most annoying thing is we will just complain and wail without doing anything, then get used to the situation and life goes on. Smh
dustmalik:
This is just plain idiotic by NCC. What a useless country.

(1) (Reply)

Use This Special Code On Your Phones To Stop Unwanted Messages - NCC / Infinix Hot S Or Note 3 Which One Is The Best / How To Get Deleted Photos And Videos On Android Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.