Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

#isaynotodatatariffincrease - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #isaynotodatatariffincrease (774 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#isaynotodatatariffincrease by Rayton(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
With the recent plan to increase data tariffby mtn on the orders of ncc I call on we'll meaning Nigerians to kick against it via any social Media platform they can lay their hands on like Facebook, whatsapp, twitter and nairaland.
The words to use is #isaynotodatatariffincrease

Together we can purge Nigeria of all these wicked Men and their schemes to impoverish Nigerians ....

1 Like

Re: #isaynotodatatariffincrease by Rayton(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Let's do this as one people..
We can't be made to suffer for some persons incompetence.
Nigerians have long paid the price to have good country yet we are made to always carry the burden while our leaders have free unlimited bundles..
Re: #isaynotodatatariffincrease by Rayton(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Forge ahead everyone
Re: #isaynotodatatariffincrease by guydangerous(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
oh you mean#i.say.no.data.tariff.increase

it was hard figuring out what you were trying to say,I suggest we use my version or shorten yours because I don't think ncc themselves will even understand what we are trying to say.
Re: #isaynotodatatariffincrease by Rayton(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Fine..
I can imagine how hard it would be to Nigerians who are struggling with recession already..we can't continue to pay for their Incapabilities...
The it's #i. Say. No. To. Data. Tariff. Increase
Re: #isaynotodatatariffincrease by Rayton(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mods please move this to from the page let's state our grievance as it affects our lives.

1 Like

Re: #isaynotodatatariffincrease by Rayton(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
We ar w already getting trendy on Twitter
Re: #isaynotodatatariffincrease by Iphone5: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
#iSayNotoDataTariffIncrease
Re: #isaynotodatatariffincrease by Rayton(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Let's take it to Facebook and every where we can.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #isaynotodatatariffincrease by Rayton(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good bro
Re: #isaynotodatatariffincrease by PhonePlanet(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dear my fellow Nigerian, A directive has been sent out by the Nigerian Communication Commission(NCC) to all telecommunication network in Nigeria. This will result in increase of data rates which will take effect from 1st of December, 2016. I am very sure your service provider has notified you about this development already.
In this year and time we live in, Data is suppose to be more affordable and not more expensive. And looking at the ease/advantages the internet has added to our everyday life, increment of data rates will only make it harder to access the internet thereby taking us backwards instead of forward.
Therefore, In disagreement with this move by NCC and telecommunication companies, we have made an effort stop this from taking effect by creating an online petition at Change.org and we need you to sign it to show your support. The link to the petition is: https://www.change.org/p/nigeria-communication-commission-ncc-data-plans-rates-by-carriers-in-nigeria-should-not-be-increased-by-ncc?recruiter=642402116&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
Please I already believe you would sign this petition to show your support for us and against NCC. But you also have to share/re-broadcast this message to as many people as you can. Thank you as you do so.
Re: #isaynotodatatariffincrease by Rayton(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
PhonePlanet:
Dear my fellow Nigerian, A directive has been sent out by the Nigerian Communication Commission(NCC) to all telecommunication network in Nigeria. This will result in increase of data rates which will take effect from 1st of December, 2016. I am very sure your service provider has notified you about this development already.
In this year and time we live in, Data is suppose to be more affordable and not more expensive. And looking at the ease/advantages the internet has added to our everyday life, increment of data rates will only make it harder to access the internet thereby taking us backwards instead of forward.
Therefore, In disagreement with this move by NCC and telecommunication companies, we have made an effort stop this from taking effect by creating an online petition at Change.org and we need you to sign it to show your support. The link to the petition is: https://www.change.org/p/nigeria-communication-commission-ncc-data-plans-rates-by-carriers-in-nigeria-should-not-be-increased-by-ncc?recruiter=642402116&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
Please I already believe you would sign this petition to show your support for us and against NCC. But you also have to share/re-broadcast this message to as many people as you can. Thank you as you do so.

Thanks I will do that asap
Re: #isaynotodatatariffincrease by Rayton(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2016
The link isn't submitting
Re: #isaynotodatatariffincrease by Rayton(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
We don't have to keep quiet Nigerians.....
Let's make this tag trendy #i. Say. No. To. Data. Tariff. Increase..... Its because we don't talk that's y they mess us up

(1) (Reply)

50k Budget For A Phone Advice / Tecno Enters India Market With Tecno I3 ,i3 Pro ,i5 ,i5 Pro And Tecno I7 / Selfies So Beautiful, Battery So Powerful; The New Gionee A1 Is Set To Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.