Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

. - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / . (3905 Views)

We Recover data From faulty or formatted Data Storage Device here In Lagos / Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Arrant nonsense. Because you sell data you are already feeling like a god abi? Shouting at a customer. Thank God we now all know your type.
Re: . by OCTAVO: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
spenca:

This ought to have been your first point of response.
Thanks baba! Your handle is quite very familiar. Are you Dotun's friend?
Re: . by spenca: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
OCTAVO:

Thanks baba! Your handle is quite very familiar. Are you Dotun's friend?

Yep ,one of your day 1 clients

Am I entitled to free data grin grin ?
Re: . by luluosas(m): 12:37am On Dec 14, 2016
May God bless you sir. It's been long I visited Nairaland. Thanks for your endorsement sir. I am very grateful
newman10:
Octavo is a good person. But truth be told, most etisalat data reseller do not like it when you ask them to remove your no from their list. I have had to fight with some of them too. In fact I bought a new sim at a point. They will say you are not patient yet it won't take as much time when you want to buy the data from them

Data resellers reading this, please note that your clients may get good offers elsewhere, they may still come back to you again later. Oblige them their request always and quickly too.

One person I respect most out of the data resellers however is luluosas. He is so prompt with your requests. All should emulate him.

Re: . by luluosas(m): 1:03am On Dec 14, 2016
So, this was your game plan when you ranted the day you sent me a wicked sms. When I was calling you to open your ignorant mind up, you refused picking my calls. God pass you my dear. Try harder next time
henrixx:
These guys are wicked very wicked. Same thing luluosas did to me. I bought data from him last with my Etisalat but he refused to remove it lying it's not on his list

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
luluosas:
So, this was your game plan when you ranted the day you sent me a wicked sms. When I was calling you to open your ignorant mind up, you refused picking my calls. God pass you my dear. Try harder next time

hmmmmm
Re: . by coolest01(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
OCTAVO:
Good morning all, thanks for the criticism. We will look into removal before 30 days validity. But I'm not assuring anyone that removal will be done immediately (depending on my schedule). If we have offended anyone due to inability to remove promptly, I hereby tender an open apology. Thank you all.
Apology accepted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Arrived!brand New Bb Bold Torch(9900)@cheap And Affordable Price / Blackberry 9900 And 9930 For Sell @ An Affordable Prices / Fix All Your Huawei Faulty Screen....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.