Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter (1978 Views)

Gbwhatsapp Palaver! What's The Way Out! / USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction / Massive Suspension Of Twitter Accounts As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by blazingkid21(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2016
I thought that I'm the only one who is hurt by this NCC foolishness untill I read it on twitter.
Read some crazy and funny tweet below

Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by ammyluv2002(f): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2016
"All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us"*In Michael's voice* undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by blazingkid21(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2016
More pics:

Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by softMarket(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2016
Things will only go Bad...... No amt of bashin will make them change their mind!!

The policy given to them by d FG is too strict
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by Davash222(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2016
I still remember who started all these menace, one Efulefu from CBN.

1 Like

Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by steppin: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2016
See lamentations!
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by kinibigdeal(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2016
Is just a simple methods of shutting the youth out from social media
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by Tallesty1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Let them occupy Glo.

Nairalanders will #occupy MTN.

Naijaloadites will #Occupy Etisalat.

Then THOSE ON Linda Ikeji Social Will #Occupy Airtel.
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Change the Change
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by PhonePlanet(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dear my fellow Nigerian, A directive has been sent out by the Nigerian Communication Commission(NCC) to all telecommunication network in Nigeria. This will result in increase of data rates which will take effect from 1st of December, 2016. I am very sure your service provider has notified you about this development already.
In this year and time we live in, Data is suppose to be more affordable and not more expensive. And looking at the ease/advantages the internet has added to our everyday life, increment of data rates will only make it harder to access the internet thereby taking us backwards instead of forward.
Therefore, In disagreement with this move by NCC and telecommunication companies, we have made an effort stop this from taking effect by creating an online petition at Change.org and we need you to sign it to show your support. The link to the petition is: https://www.change.org/p/nigeria-communication-commission-ncc-data-plans-rates-by-carriers-in-nigeria-should-not-be-increased-by-ncc?recruiter=642402116&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
Please I already believe you would sign this petition to show your support for us and against NCC. But you also have to share/re-broadcast this message to as many people as you can. Thank you as you do so.
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by deewon56: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmm Nigeria, nah the so called online money helpers like mmm, ultimately cycle n Co that cause all this ooo government wanna eradicate such tn so people will not be able to do online money helper that is y they want to increase data.
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by blazingkid21(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
deewon56:
Hmm Nigeria, nah the so called online money helpers like mmm, ultimately cycle n Co that cause all this ooo government wanna eradicate such tn so people will not be able to do online money helper that is y they want to increase data.
guy u are out of point

3 Likes

Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by frank4t(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
they tried social media bill, it didn't work now they are trying to make the internet data plan unaffordable. God bless this change. erra of oppression, depression and suppression
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by MyGeneration(m): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
All the people dat used to shout ipob yoots, wailers re now d ones complaining.
What do we call dem?
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by computerboy: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why won't they increase it when some people will come online and be insulting their father's mate just because they can afford to buy 1.5gb for 1k. By the time you buy 100mb for 1k, you won't even be online to reply those that insult you first cheesy

Well. ...what a nice Xmas gift to Nigerians from the dullard himself

They tried to silence us through anti social media bill but found out they would be trampling on our fundamental rights somehow, so they went and cooked a smarter way to do it.
To those that are ready to die defending that incompetent dullard, I hope NCC will allow the telecoms to sell to you at old prices sha and where are those that occupied Nigeria when Jonathan removed subsidy? Have they all travelled? Y'all better start occupying Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by AdeniyiA(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
just trying to frustrate some people out of the internet world just maybe the attacks and opposition they get from there can reduce...undecided
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by FreeSpirited: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
My people, Pls whats the way forward ....Are we so helpless?...is there nothing we can do?....If this is democracy don't we have the right as masses to protest, reject or influence it?
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by Doctorfitz: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
computerboy:
Why won't they increase it when some people will come online and be insulting their father's mate just because they can afford to buy 1.5gb for 1k. By the time you buy 100mb for 1k, you won't even be online to reply those that insult you first cheesy

Well. ...what a nice Xmas gift to Nigerians from the dullard himself

They tried to silence us through anti social media bill but found out they would be trampling on our fundamental rights somehow, so they went and cooked a smarter way to do it.
To those that are ready to die defending that incompetent dullard, I hope NCC will allow the telecoms to sell to you at old prices sha and where are those that occupied Nigeria when Jonathan removed subsidy? Have they all travelled? Y'all better start occupying Nigeria angry

Rotfl.....if any girl beg me for sub I go leave work go her house and tell her father say him daughter Na armed robber

Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Who cares, etisalate now u re talking..here I come..
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by wellstryme(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
When countries are providing free Wi-Fi for their citizens,they are increasing it out here,there is no electricity,cable network is so cost,fuel price went up..This country has totally lost it,since 2004 there has been no changes in my street,so I keep wondering what the hell is the budget purpose or why the hell do we have so many politicians with nothing to show for it
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by KingRex1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Am I the only one seeing the conspiracy here?
Govt==> Telcos ==> NCC

BTW, their excuses are so lame
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by policy12: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
As their plan to implement the social ban on us fail, they come again in a another form. Apc Hmmm and ondo ppu still vote them into power God deliver us, only God knows how much we go buy data before 2019.

If they think they can silence us by this increment they will fail and God won't allow them,its time naija youth stand up and speak up.

Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by UnknownT: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
After I don dey used to Glo #3000 for 12gb, na em dem wan sell am 1.5gb shocked Jisos!!!!! Ala ekwele ngwere gbaa ajii. Make dis my subscription finish, na Operamini subscription I go just dey do. Highest I go dey check my mail every one hour
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by mazimee(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Unfortunately the wailing will end on social media. They know that the wailing will not come with serious reactions that might threaten their office, hence they do what they do over and over again.
Untill we as people stop voting for these old men we will never get it right in this country.
Re: Data Increasement Crises Palaver...nigerians React On Twitter by WenysAD(f): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
It sucks to be called a Nigerian right now. This govt doesn't care about d masses at all. I honestly blame those zombies dat were chanting change and voted for this wicked president last year without asking d kind of change dey plan to bring upon the masses.

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Fake Zero 4 / Tecno Camon 18 Premier In For Review / Samsung A73 5g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.