Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Should The Properties Section Be Split? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should The Properties Section Be Split? (718 Views)

To Let In GRA The Properties Contain 6unit Of 3 Bedroom Flat With BQ Each #4. / Pls Don't Miss It Is The Opportunity To Becoming The Owner Of The Properties. / Pls Don't Miss It Is The Opportunity To Becoming The Owner Of The Properties. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Properties Section Be Split? by tushbobo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
I remember egun mogaji made a recommendation some months back that the properties section should be split in two... Similar to what was done for the autos section. I think there is a need to consider this based on the present circumstance of not being able to conveniently browse the section due to multiple adverts.

1 Like

Re: Should The Properties Section Be Split? by baaliyah(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
tushbobo:
I remember egun mogaji made a recommendation some months back that the properties section should be split in two... Similar to what was done for the autos section. I think there is a need to consider this based on the present circumstance of not being able to conveniently browse the section due to multiple adverts.

seconded, i dont want to say they are nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Should The Properties Section Be Split? by mufutau55(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
The answer is capital YES.
I hope the Gods of Nairaland listen to you.
I proposed the same thing when I was the Moderator, nothing happened. It will be nice and convenient for people to access Property Forum.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Should The Properties Section Be Split? by FastShipping: 12:30am On Nov 30, 2016
The Lekki, Ajah rental crew and land sellers have destroyed property section. They are too many here. We have on average of 50 of the agents here with each posting between 8-20 topics that they update 2-3 times per day. It is very hard to see any meaningful property development thread because of these agents in property section.

Seun needs to split this section like he did in auto section. It is very hard to browse through the topics for meaningful discourse without going through 80 - 110 threads about buying land or renting from Lekki, Ajah and environs.

2 Likes

Re: Should The Properties Section Be Split? by tushbobo(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
mufutau55:
The answer is capital YES.
I hope the Gods of Nairaland listen to you.
I proposed the same thing when I was the Moderator, nothing happened. It will be nice and convenient for people to access Property Forum.

Hajji M.

Oga Hajji, good to know you tried. Let's hope something is done in the near future.
Re: Should The Properties Section Be Split? by tushbobo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
FastShipping:
The Lekki, Ajah rental crew and land sellers have destroyed property section. They are too many here. We have on average of 50 of the agents here with each posting between 8-20 topics that they update 2-3 times per day. It is very hard to see any meaningful property development thread because of these agents in property section.

Seun needs to split this section like he did in auto section. It is very hard to browse through the topics for meaningful discourse without going through 80 - 110 threads about buying land or renting from Lekki, Ajah and environs.

Correct.
Re: Should The Properties Section Be Split? by mufutau55(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
tushbobo:

Oga Hajji, good to know you tried. Let's hope something is done in the near future.

Oga Lawyer, the Moderator of Properties Forum, is the one that can make it happen if he gets involved; hopefully he will.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Should The Properties Section Be Split? by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Actually it needs to be split into three not two. Property sales, property requests and property discussion.

(1) (Reply)

Pics - Beautiful Room Self Cont at Palm grove A must see - 160K / Six Bedroom Bungalow On 700sqm Plot For Sale In A Beautiful Estate / 5 Acres Of Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.