Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

SD - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SD (686 Views)

How To Identify Fake SD Card / �double Your Sd Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SD by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 30, 2016
ok
Re: SD by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Contact him at ur own risk. Let buyers beware.
Re: SD by 1990news: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
BJAYADEMOLA:
Contact him at ur own risk. Let buyers beware.
why you talk so
Re: SD by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
1990news:
why you talk so
He sold d act to me some months ago. And he got it back from me again tru his email address. I chat with him on WhatsApp he blocked me off. Now he intend doing the same tin to anoder person.
Re: SD by 1990news: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
BJAYADEMOLA:
He sold d act to me some months ago. And he got it back from me again tru his email address. I chat with him on WhatsApp he blocked me off. Now he intend doing the same tin to anoder person.
Jesus , you don't mean it. So he is a scammer?.
Re: SD by 1990news: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
supersonic1:

Wtf are you saying.. I sold it to you, and you let hackers get the account, do you know what I faced before getting it back and you didn't allow me say anything before spitting trash. Stop talking rubbish pls
Boda , so you plan selling it and re-collecting it again.
Re: SD by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
1990news:
Boda , so you plan selling it and re-collecting it again.

How's it possible to collect an account that the email and phone number was changed and two factor security removed, I only did my best in recovering the account from the hacker after he made details public
Re: SD by 1990news: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
supersonic1:

How's it possible to collect an account that the email and phone number was changed and two factor security removed, I only did my best in recovering the account from the hacker after he made details public

Why did you recover the account and decide to use it, instead of returning the account to him. Scammer.

1 Like

Re: SD by OluseniX: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Best scammer ever lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Deflowered By Wizkid _ Wizkid Babymama / NIRA Shuts Down Domainking.ng. Here Is Why... / Blogger Seo Guide Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.