Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Closed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Closed (407 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by codedlee(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Closed
Re: Closed by eph12(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
codedlee:
I am still a student studying business management..and I have worked to save some amount of money but my problem is about what to start with now..I will appreciate if nairalanders just put me through a business I can be running and still continue wit my education.. with a capital of 500k. thank you
If there's anything people can't do without its food. So what kind of food can you supply your fellow students?

What about dry cleaning? Why don't you look into it?
Re: Closed by jeftalene(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
codedlee:
I am still a student studying business management..and I have worked to save some amount of money but my problem is about what to start with now..I will appreciate if nairalanders just put me through a business I can be running and still continue wit my education.. with a capital of 500k. thank you

You can invest in a smart shop. Whatsapp me on 08167394799 for details.
Re: Closed by codedlee(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
thanks for the replies .. contacting asap

(1) (Reply)

The New Nigeria Market / Professional Novel Writers/content Writers Needed / We Warned You Against MMM – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.