Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Spyware/adware Attack - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Spyware/adware Attack (1426 Views)

What Is Adware.win32.hotbar.cc And Adware.win32.180 Solution / Free Spyware And Adware Download Here / Free Spyware/adware Download! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spyware/adware Attack by geebees: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2007
My system is displaying the following message after the OS has displayed.

" A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer"

Sessions_Initialization_failed.

Kindly help.

Thanx
Re: Spyware/adware Attack by hayprof(m): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2007
I think ur Pc might av been infected With some kind Of Virus.
-I once experienced this when my Pc Got infected too. What I did Was to Format. Not Saying u shuld do so. lipsrsealed Its ur Choice undecided
Re: Spyware/adware Attack by adewaleafolabi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2007
why don't you try to boot into safe mode once you put on your pc before the win logo comes up press f8 choose safe mode it would stow some strange text don't worry just be patient if u succeed then there's still hope if not just try and reformat
Re: Spyware/adware Attack by hayprof(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2007
why don't you try to boot into safe mode once you put on your pc before the win logo comes up press f8 choose safe mode it would stow some strange text don't worry just be patient if u succeed then there's still hope if not just try and reformat

-The Safe Mode thigny didnt worrk for me then I had to Re-install my OS. Thank God for the Recovery Partition
Re: Spyware/adware Attack by jimdaughty: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2010
hey instead of fearing of such  messeges u can use some Antispyware that may warn and protect u from spywares .
I too use an Antispyware named Advanced System Protector.It not only blocks the spyware b4 it can enter your system,will also clean the infections if any and it gives routine updates of the latest definitions and is very easy to use, 
The On Execution Scanner & Alert Shields make it more efficient in the case of internet access.
free version of ASP is also available which provides free scan and free clean.for me it is the best antispyware.
so u can also giv it a try,

http://www.systweak.com/AntiSpyware/Download/

(1) (Reply)

How Much Did You Pay For Your First Email Address? / Activation Licence Needed For Vista Ultimate Urgently. / Zain Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.