Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / ... (472 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

... by overhypedsteve(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2016
chinese8107:

that means they are confident about that engine.At least it is not likely to conk out simultaneously.
a AL31F knock-off.but not in mass production

Dear Chinese8107 I believe you are a Chine man, and despite all your nationalistic comments on China's Military power, I can see one thing that those huge Dicks in the Military discussion threads can't see and that is "Business" Mr Chinese (pardon my calling you these) I sense business in you and where else can a Chinese man make profit in business than to have business connections with the largest economy in Africa, a nation that can't produce but have enough to spend importing. Mr Chinese I think you ve hit a gold mine, because anything you send into Nigeria from China will receive the attention of 180million willing buyers who will be willing to pay anything to get that product. Or you could also choose to send in machineries for producing a certain product from which you would get a fixed percent from every item produced and sold, you could choose to help develope a manufacturing business in Nigeria by providing the machineries and in that business you would maintain the largest share. It could be a bakery, an industrial laundry, a printing press, deals on used products like phones laptops and even cloths, The list are limitless my Chinese man. Just think it and with me in Nigeria and you in China with access to the world largest industries then I think we can't be stopped. Please reply all my messages from this link. Naira land do not have a messaging platform so this is the best way I can send you an almost private message. Till we are able to find a better platform. My name Is Stephen and I look forward to doing business with you. My email Stevezuks@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Invitation / Breaking: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday / Pinnick, Akpabio & More For Honours At South–south Leadership Advancement Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.