Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Please Which Country Is This? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Which Country Is This? (1214 Views)

If You Are To Bring Back A Country To The World Cup, Which Country Will It Be? / Without Weapons, Which Country Can Beat The Chinese? / Which Country Can U Travel To With Your Current Account Balance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Country Is This? by Yinkey6(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Which country will rejoice like this if their incubent president is pronounced dead?

Re: Please Which Country Is This? by okosodo: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigeria for sure
Re: Please Which Country Is This? by Fidelismaria: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
I DEY Cum make i go ask sango
Re: Please Which Country Is This? by Yinkey6(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
okosodo:
Nigeria for sure
grin
okosodo:
Nigeria for sure
Re: Please Which Country Is This? by Edwinmason(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
the most populous black nation on earth...i have forgotten it name
Re: Please Which Country Is This? by Yinkey6(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Edwinmason:
cool
Edwinmason:

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Is This? by Tiffbuxas: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
it's not me that you will come and put in wahala
Re: Please Which Country Is This? by Yinkey6(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
tongue
Tiffbuxas:
Re: Please Which Country Is This? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
that buhari is under-perfrming doesn't mean you should wish him death - fact still remains he is doing his very best based on the economic situation he found himself therefore you should understand that its not his fault.

you should rather blame our past leaders who destroyed all our natural opportunities and couldn't save for hard times like we have now. fact is no leader would av done anything meaningful in just a year plus based on how broke we are economically.

you should remember that he is human and is prone to make mistakes and dont forget he has loved ones and relations that still love and care about his well being so much.

if you are not satisfied with his leadership you wait and do the needful with your ballot paper - stop wishing him dead.

you wont be happy if some one wishes you death.

RESPECT LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Is This? by Yinkey6(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
nwaanambra1:
that buhari is under-perfrming doesn't mean you should wish him death - fact still remains he is doing his very best based on the economic situation he found himself therefore you should understand that its not his fault.

you should rather blame our past leaders who destroyed all our natural opportunities and couldn't save for hard times like we have now. fact is no leader would av done anything meaningful in just a year plus based on how broke we are economically.

you should remember that he is human and is prone to make mistakes and dont forget he has loved ones and relations that still love and care about his well being so much.

if you are not satisfied with his leadership you wait and do the needful with your ballot paper - stop wishing him dead.

you wont be happy if some one wishes you death.

RESPECT LIFE.

I don't mean that. Actually I saw this on a Ghanaian Facebook post.
#Respectlife
Re: Please Which Country Is This? by Nixiepie(f): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bullhari bullard lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Stress Reliever For The Lightminded / (pics) January 13 & 14 For All MMM Participants / Gorilla That Loves To Watch Videos On Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.