Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

modified - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / modified (831 Views)

How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! / Are Genetically Modified Foods (GMO Foods) Safe Or Unsafe? / Gmos: Facts About Genectically Modified Organisms You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

modified by HybridMan: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: modified by alorax2(f): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Oga op, na hair wonder be that, i bought mine #500 each, deliveey was #300, so bought 2 making a total of #1,300 while d hair wonder oil is #750 to #800. So which one is 2k wey u dey hala for?
Re: modified by nawtibownie: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2016
alorax2:
Oga op, na hair wonder be that, i bought mine #500 each, deliveey was #300, so bought 2 making a total of #1,300 while d hair wonder oil is #750 to #800. So which one is 2k wey u dey hala for?

Where did you get yours, please?
Re: modified by alorax2(f): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
nawtibownie:

Where did you get yours, please?

From a lady on FB, by d Name of Ify emodi, she delivered it to me personaly and i paid her on receiving the items
Re: modified by nhtdelhi: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
Natural Hair Transplant is the excellent hair transplant clinic in Hyderabad with expertise of more than 4 years in this field. Our Doctors are providing hair loss treatment with permanent method Fue & Bio Fue. Both techniques are pain less, scar free & stitch less. In Hyderabad, NHT is located at 1st Floor, KPHB colony, Hyderabad.If You are from Hyderabad and suffering from Hair loss then visit us at our clinic for your baldness solution.

Hair transplant Hyderabad
Re: modified by Victorez007: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
As you probably may already know, two-thirds of the human body weight is consisted of water and we cannot survive for more than couple of days without it. Everything in our bodies, every cell, tissue, and organ depends on this substance. When the body lacks water, it stops functioning properly. Therefore, a person needs to drink enough fluids in order to maintain the body hydrated. Sometimes, the body may lose more water than usually, for example, during extreme physical activities, excessive sweating, vomiting, diabetes, diarrhea, and frequent urination. Hence, this might lead to electrolyte imbalances in the body and thus cause dehydration. Unfortunately, a lot of people fail to notice the signs that the body sends when its hydration level is low. In order to be on the safe side and prevent potential health problems caused by dehydration, you should take a look at the following most common symptoms of dehydration: Frequency of urination -the daily average times of urination are 6 to 7. However, the number varies since not every person drinks the same amount of fluids. However, if you tend to urinate less than 2 to 3 times per day or if you haven’t urinated in couple of hours, you might be in need of more water. When you don’t hydrate your body properly, the kidneys are unable to filter toxins properly. Dry skin -in order to have a soft and shiny skin, you need to drink enough water. Nonetheless, when you deprive your body of water, you prevent the body from sweating and the body cannot remove dirt or oil which gets stuck on it during the day. Dehydration is also known to increase the chances of eczema, acne, psoriasis, etc. Chapped and dry lips are also an indicator of dehydration. Frequent headaches – when the body lacks water, the amount of fluid surrounding the brain lowers. This fluid is important because it protects the..... Continue reading at... http://www.victorezblog.com.ng/8-signs-that-shows- that-you-need-to-take-more-water/

Could She Be Pregnant / All You Need To Know About Monkey Pox(pics) / Excessive Sweating