Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Google Wave - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Wave (629 Views)

I Have Been Waved By Google Wave / Google Wave. The Next Generation Of communication? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Wave by alleno: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2009
Google Wave is an online tool for real-time communication and collaboration. A wave can be both a conversation
and a document where people can discuss and work together using richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more.

If you have an ID, paste it here so others can send you a WAVE, if you need one, paste your email address here, Those who have a wave account should please send invites, I have 8 to give out, its first come first serve.

Cheers

You can also request for one directly from google:
https://services.google.com/fb/forms/wavesignup/
Re: Google Wave by yawatide(f): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Google Wave by alleno: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2009
Dear Mr Yawatide,

Obviously from the number of posts on your profile, it would be right to say you were here when Nairaland started. I did do a search and found your link, but Cactus did not put a description of what Google Wave is all about and OmniPotens did not have the patience of copying just a section of the link he referred. Well i did both and i also feel that Google Wave is to big for it to have such small publicity has it does on this forum so far. Not to sound like a know it all, but i think it will be the next big thing. If it is, i see no reason why a new post cannot be created for it.

Once again, my sincerest apologies as dividing your number of post by mine results in 67 (2347/35), this is a clear reminder that you have "ENU" in this matter. Wish i could contact the administrator to remove the post, but pending that time. Stay Alive

Me
Re: Google Wave by xanadu: 3:49am On Nov 12, 2009
Hi Alleno,

I thought I saw your wave id here a while ago, but it appears you removed it.

Anyway, I have set up a public wave (open to all) with the title WaveNigeria - can you hook up to it?
Re: Google Wave by alleno: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2009
Sorry Xanadu, them witches on Nairaland too make noise. Nice work with the Public Wave for Nigeria. Will need your wave id. Should hook up soon. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Prisa Technologies Is Recruiting Webdevelopers / Help! Greatest Webmasters. / Why Not House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.