Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Update - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Update (1236 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update by Peeo(f): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hello,
As at saturday/sunday, palm oil was sold for 22k per 25lts; that means btw wednesday/thursday there's been an increase of 7k.
At this point, its a 50/50 thing, the price might either drop or there would be continous increase.
@princetom, where @ thou? i need update from Ondo. Thanks.
Re: Update by GabdelandAgro(m): 12:29am On Dec 08, 2016
Peeo:
Hello,
As at saturday/sunday, palm oil was sold for 22k per 25lts; that means btw wednesday/thursday there's been an increase of 7k.
At this point, its a 50/50 thing, the price might either drop or there would be continous increase.
@princetom, where @ thou? i need update from Ondo. Thanks.
this lady is a scammer. everyone stay away from her

1 Like

Re: Update by flobale(f): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dear Madam Peace Oluwabiyi @Peeo (John E. Linda),
I have tried to reason with you for so long……Now I have come to my full stop!
I will use this medium to recall my history with you.
I came to Uyo sometimes in May, 2017(3/5/2017) all the way from Abuja to buy oil from you. I bought 37 Kegs of Palm oil and paid you for that.
I sent you N237,600 via your account for more kegs of Palm oil. I never got the Palm oil or the money back even when I told you I needed to use the money to pay my rent. Again my Dad passed away in November 2017 and buried 15th December again, you promised and never gave me even if it were part of it to to use in burial preparation of my late Father as the first born.
In January, 2018 we spoke once again and you lamented crying about your predicaments, I reminded you that I took loan to go into this business as a second income stream for my family and that I will be paying the loan for a period of three years. Also that the palm oil I stored I am yet to find buyer for it. To this you responded that there is company is into soap making that you could help sell it for me, as you usually sold to them. You also said that they do not default in paying 2 week max, I will be paid. I told you the minimum I will sell my Palm oil for was N12,000 (which is still at a loss).
You told me not to discuss with them when they come as they are just logistic persons and don’t know about the business. Fortunately they came dressed in their uniform (Heal Mass Agrotech). They left with 34 kegs of palm oil (11/1/2018).
Two weeks later I called you, you said you were in a meeting seeking new opportunity and that you will call me later but you never did. You text me to send you the breakdown of you liability to me, which I did as thus;
N237,600 + N408,000 + N34000 = N679,600 (N34000, being the cost for 34 kegs as bought via you in Uyo).
I have confirmed from the Heal Mass Agrotech, that you have being fully paid plus interest, I don’t mind that you made interest on this deal. I just want my money.
Madam Peeo, I never thought it will come to this before you pay me my money.
You have from Today to till tomorrow to pay me every dime you owe me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Females can be very dangerous. This is too bad. Moderator should look into cases like this.
flobale:
Dear Madam Peace Oluwabiyi @Peeo (John E. Linda),
I have tried to reason with you for so long……Now I have come to my full stop!
I will use this medium to recall my history with you.
I came to Uyo sometimes in May, 2017(3/5/2017) all the way from Abuja to buy oil from you. I bought 37 Kegs of Palm oil and paid you for that.
I sent you N237,600 via your account for more kegs of Palm oil. I never got the Palm oil or the money back even when I told you I needed to use the money to pay my rent. Again my Dad passed away in November 2017 and buried 15th December again, you promised and never gave me even if it were part of it to to use in burial preparation of my late Father as the first born.
In January, 2018 we spoke once again and you lamented crying about your predicaments, I reminded you that I took loan to go into this business as a second income stream for my family and that I will be paying the loan for a period of three years. Also that the palm oil I stored I am yet to find buyer for it. To this you responded that there is company is into soap making that you could help sell it for me, as you usually sold to them. You also said that they do not default in paying 2 week max, I will be paid. I told you the minimum I will sell my Palm oil for was N12,000 (which is still at a loss).
You told me not to discuss with them when they come as they are just logistic persons and don’t know about the business. Fortunately they came dressed in their uniform (Heal Mass Agrotech). They left with 34 kegs of palm oil (11/1/2018).
Two weeks later I called you, you said you were in a meeting seeking new opportunity and that you will call me later but you never did. You text me to send you the breakdown of you liability to me, which I did as thus;
N237,600 + N408,000 + N34000 = N679,600 (N34000, being the cost for 34 kegs as bought via you in Uyo).
I have confirmed from the Heal Mass Agrotech, that you have being fully paid plus interest, I don’t mind that you made interest on this deal. I just want my money.
Madam Peeo, I never thought it will come to this before you pay me my money.
You have from Today to till tomorrow to pay me every dime you owe me!

1 Like

Re: Update by afecofrank(m): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thanks for sharing. I have been longing to do business with her but it wasn't working out. Now i know why.
EMMAACHILE:
Females can be very dangerous. This is too bad. Moderator should look into cases like this.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Alpine And Boer Goats Please. / Join Our Profitable/successful Fish Farm Project (project Bethsaidal 1) / Health Benefits Of Snail (congo Meat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.