Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Data Encryption With Python-how To Encrypt A Textfile Using Python - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Data Encryption With Python-how To Encrypt A Textfile Using Python (1192 Views)

Implementing End To End Restful Web API Encryption With SHA512 / Encryption (AES) / [FREE] Encryption Tools Sha 256-512 AES 256-512-128 And Many More! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Encryption With Python-how To Encrypt A Textfile Using Python by classicdude1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hey, guys...

I have finished writing a python program that encrypts text files.I also gave a tutorial so you can write yours.You can also download my program on my blog.Please follow the trend in the world,WhatsApp,telegram encrypts users messages. Your credit card won't be safe from hackers,anytime you do online shopping without the help of data encryption.So learn how to encrypt today.

http://coolpythoncodes..com.ng/2016/11/data-encryption-with-python-how-to.html
Re: Data Encryption With Python-how To Encrypt A Textfile Using Python by kudaisi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nice Post, Caesar Cipher. I just have a couple of questions:
1. What are the cons of this encryption method ?
2. Can it be used in a production environment (do u encourage it) ?
Re: Data Encryption With Python-how To Encrypt A Textfile Using Python by classicdude1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
kudaisi:
Nice Post, Caesar Cipher. I just have a couple of questions:
1. What are the cons of this encryption method ?
2. Can it be used in a production environment (do u encourage it) ?

Thank you sir...

Caesar cipher has been used for thousand of years. it worked perfectly during that period because there was no computer program u could use to decrypt it back to a meaningful text.

Caesar cipher is great and simple for beginners to learn encryption,but I don't encourage it because it can easily be decrypted.

There are more better ones to learn that can give hackers tough time to crack.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Python Default Interpreter / How Do I Learning Programming? / [SOLVED] Gurus In The House (PHP Programmers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.