Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Problem With Scanner - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With Scanner (831 Views)

Problem With Hp 620 Motherboard / Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager / Driver For Old Benq Scanner 6678 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Scanner by Planner(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2007
I recently bought a HP scanner but i noticed that i cannot adjust it to a certain DPi and resolution. Does it mean that it is made that way or there is something i am not doing i ought to have done. Help wanted.
Re: Problem With Scanner by my2cents(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2007
u shd b able to adjust the dpi settings. hv u checked the manual? if it didn't come with one, I wd suggest either searching the HP site for it and/or googling. I am sure there is someone out there who has shared such information with the world.

'hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Using Yahoo Voice On Starcomms Network / What Do You Know About These Laptops? / Hey Everyone!, Check This Out! (great News For Everyone That Uses A Computer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.