Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Thread closed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thread closed (846 Views)

Thread Closed / Thread closed...there is a duplicate / Thread closed ..i was wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by nnadychuks(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
T
Re: Thread closed by DTOBS(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
News coming from that part of the country hasn't been disappointing!!!

Make Una dey scam Una self dey go

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
nnadychuks:
This is the girl who ran away with millions of naira from petty donations by traders from IC global micro finance bank. Police are in search of this girl to retrieve the stolen money. This young lady has caused quagmire In the whole Delta state. Who knows if its the girl who plot all these or the bank?? Simply I'm striking a notice to all those patronising IC global micro finance bank to mind how they put money in the bank because it's going to crash very soon. I'm not blackmailing the young girl(only God knows if she's innocent). All I'm saying is that this is the information given to us by the bank that she's the one who took all the money;saying she only registers on the customers' cards but doesn't register on the bank's register. Beware of IC global,they are even more unreliable than MMM
nice pvssy tongue
Re: Thread closed by nnadychuks(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
princeofpeace22:
nice pvssy tongue
eh?
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
nnadychuks:
eh?
seeeee nah

(1) (Reply)

How 12-year Old Boy Was Removed Alive Inside Molded Fence Blocks In Ondo (PICS) / See The Notorious Kidnapper Abducted By Gunmen At Owerri High Court / Video: Lady Stuffs 9 Stolen Clothes From A Boutique In Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.