Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. (1765 Views)

Wanna Learn Game Development? / I Wanna Learn App Development / HELP! Wanna Learn Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. by biazarre(m): 12:55am On Dec 10, 2016
I urgently nid to learn coding and Microsoft access in Ibadan.. if u ave any info... pls share wit me...
Re: I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. by Whytelyon(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2016

Uh, your question isn't clear, but I'd help in my own small way.

You cannot say coding, there has to be a language you'd learn to interact with MS Access. That language is either classic Asp (vb script) or asp.net (C# or vb.net)

Make us understand so we can help further.

Re: I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. by igorekpengmail: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2016
Whytelyon:

You cannot say coding, there has to be a language you'd learn to interact with MS Access. That language is either classic Asp or asp.net

Yeah...

So U didn't know could write macros in access?

Learn ur vb very well
Re: I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. by Atom57(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2016
biazarre:
I urgently nid to learn coding and Microsoft access in Ibadan.. if u ave any info... pls share wit me...
Where is your location in Ibadan, i have a training center where u can learn that, u can contact me on 0 8 1 3 3 5 0 1 7 5 5
Re: I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. by Whytelyon(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2016
igorekpengmail:

Yeah...

So U didn't know could write macros in access?

Learn ur vb very well

You just day fine who you go use shine. Well I understand grin, Nairaland boys and claiming uber programmers grin, it's allowed anyways.

Here read what he wrote

From the look of things he didn't specify if it was macros or what, secondly it's obvious he cannot program because he said he Needs to learn , thirdly where were you initially when he asked the question? And why didn't you give any reasonable response to assist him? Way you come here day front 'learn your vb very well' , I believe this is a forum I have the right to say and ask questions to help in my own small way. And lastly, you don't know what I can code and what am capable of coding so I'd appreciate if you keep quiet and watch and learn. That's how I did it when I used to learn back then.

And before I forget, yes I know the macros part as well.

Thank you

Re: I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. by igorekpengmail: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Whytelyon:

You just day fine who you go use shine. Well I understand grin, Nairaland boys and claiming uber programmers grin, it's allowed anyways.

Here read what he wrote

From the look of things he didn't specify if it was macros or what, secondly it's obvious he cannot program because he said he Needs to learn , thirdly where were you initially when he asked the question? And why didn't you give any reasonable response to assist him? Way you come here day front 'learn your vb very well' , I believe this is a forum I have the right to say and ask questions to help in my own small way. And lastly, you don't know what I can code and what am capable of coding so I'd appreciate if you keep quiet and watch and learn. That's how I did it when I used to learn back then.

And before I forget, yes I know the macros part as well.

Thank you

His question is simple and ignorant.
He should learn access very well, its query and report, proceed to macros to personalize build ur job, maybe use its form enviroment as front end or better still use access a ur backend. No offence. I'm an advocate of knowledge.
Re: I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. by Whytelyon(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
igorekpengmail:

He should learn access very well, its query and report, proceed to macros to personalize build ur job, maybe use its form enviroment as front end or better still use access a ur backend. No offence. I'm an advocate of knowledge.

Good, that's why I decided to teach him to clear his views. Ignorance = he doesn't know.

Advocate of knowledge grin, good for you. I'm impressed.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. by biazarre(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Atom57:
Where is your location in Ibadan, i have a training center where u can learn that, u can contact me on 0 8 1 3 3 5 0 1 7 5 5
tnx.... I will...
Re: I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. by biazarre(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2016
Whytelyon:

You cannot say coding, there has to be a language you'd learn to interact with MS Access. That language is either classic Asp (vb script) or asp.net (C# or vb.net)

. yes pls... I don't kno anything abt dis programing thing... just wannna start from d beginning....
Re: I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. by biazarre(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2016
igorekpengmail:

. tnx igorekpengmail...
Re: I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. by Whytelyon(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2016
biazarre:
. yes pls... I don't kno anything abt dis programing thing... just wannna start from d beginning....

If you have a project, I could help you work on it only I'd involve my team. That are good in UI.

I'm not very good in user interface, but backend I can do a lot of work there.

Send PM if interested.
Re: I Wanna Learn Coding And Microsoft Access In Ibadan.. by Atom57(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2016
biazarre:
tnx.... I will...
Ok i will be expecting

(1) (Reply)

C++ Programmers Please HELP! / Kivy Or Django / Free Inventory Software For Android, Windows, iOS, Mac Etc - SmartBizVentory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.