Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Specs Comparison Between Infinix Zero 4 Plus And Tecno Phanotom 6 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Specs Comparison Between Infinix Zero 4 Plus And Tecno Phanotom 6 Plus (941 Views)

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Infinix Zero 4 (X555), Zero 4 Plus X602 Official Discussion Thread / The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Specs Comparison Between Infinix Zero 4 Plus And Tecno Phanotom 6 Plus by bongolistik(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Undoubtedly is that Tecno Phantom 6 Plus is the best of Tecno devices and Infinix Zero 4 Plus is also the best of Infinix devices.

Now here are the major differences between the specs of these two finest devices

• Starting with display size, Tecno Phantom 6 Plus spots a 6.0inches FUL HD LTPS display while Infinix Zero 4 Plus spots 5.98inches IPS LCD display

• Tecno Phantom 6 Plus features 64GB internal memory whereas Infinix Zero 4 Plus has 32GB internal memory

• Now for the camera, Tecno Phantom 6 Plus came with 21MP and 8MP rear and front camera, while that of Infinix Zero 4 Plus is 20.7 and 13MP back and front shooter.

• Tecno Phantom 6 Plus is packed with 4050mAh battery capacity while Infinix Zero 4 Plus is packed with 4000mAh battery.

• Tecno Phantom 6 Plus came with Iris scanner but Infinix Zero 4 Plus lacks that feature but it came with vocal activation feature, which is lacking in the Phantom 6 Plus.

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/12/tecno-phantom-6-plus-vs-infinix-zero-4.html
Re: Specs Comparison Between Infinix Zero 4 Plus And Tecno Phanotom 6 Plus by heezey(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2016
I prefer the Infinix Zero 4 plus to the phantom 6 plus. Both are nice and look awesome.
However the fast charging technology on the zero 4 plus makes the device top on my priority list for this christmas.
Check out this Infinix zero 4 review.
Re: Specs Comparison Between Infinix Zero 4 Plus And Tecno Phanotom 6 Plus by scarycuteface(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2016
The Phantom 6+ is a boss in it's own way. Multitasking made easy. Has those features that makes it stand out.
Re: Specs Comparison Between Infinix Zero 4 Plus And Tecno Phanotom 6 Plus by Freelancerx: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
scarycuteface:
The Phantom 6+ is a boss in it's own way. Multitasking made easy. Has those features that makes it stand out.
Both devices are superb. But I'll pick the phantom because of it's high end performance rate. The phone is massive
Re: Specs Comparison Between Infinix Zero 4 Plus And Tecno Phanotom 6 Plus by omoalajah(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
Phantom 6 Plus is just the Boss
Re: Specs Comparison Between Infinix Zero 4 Plus And Tecno Phanotom 6 Plus by Rowybest(f): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
Will go for infinix zero 4 plus because techno doesn't update their old devices.
Re: Specs Comparison Between Infinix Zero 4 Plus And Tecno Phanotom 6 Plus by datyorubaboy: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Tecno Phantom 6 is great
Re: Specs Comparison Between Infinix Zero 4 Plus And Tecno Phanotom 6 Plus by missslimzy(f): 12:09am On Dec 18, 2016
Cant get full of the phatom 6

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Vs A9 Pro / I Need Help On What To Do About My Infinix Note 3 / Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.