Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Agent Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Agent Needed (493 Views)

Jumia Agent Needed / Agent Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agent Needed by kingmexy1997(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
pls help me I want to buy a phone from eBay but I don't know whether they will ship it to Nigeria straight,so I need a trusted nairalander that lives in Us so the person can ship it to me in Nigeria, I will pay the shipping and also pay you own allocation.inbox your contact if interested.
Re: Agent Needed by Zdoh(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
kingmexy1997:
pls help me I want to buy a phone from eBay but I don't know whether they will ship it to Nigeria straight,so I need a trusted nairalander that lives in Us so the person can ship it to me in Nigeria, I will pay the shipping and also pay you own allocation.inbox your contact if interested.
Use myus. com, they will give you a suit(address) and ship the item to you upon arrival to your suit.
Re: Agent Needed by kingmexy1997(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Zdoh:
Use myus. com, they will give you a suit(address) and ship the item to you upon arrival to your suit.
pls can u give me full details pls how can I do it,is it safe and wat do I need.
Re: Agent Needed by Zdoh(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
kingmexy1997:
pls can u give me full details pls how can I do it,is it safe and wat do I need.
Go to myus. com and read F&Q to see things work. Add me on whatsapp 08088759163. We can chat better.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Ipad 64 Gig For Sale (pics) / I Wana Buy Infinix Note 2 or gionee m5mini I'm in aba / The Airtel 1.5 Free Weekend Data Is A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.