Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

We Will Guide You To Wealth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Will Guide You To Wealth (422 Views)

Secret To Wealth Creation Using Blockchain Technology. / Fish To Wealth Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Guide You To Wealth by andyjwe(m): 12:44am On Dec 13, 2016
I have come to discover that the poor are not people who are not working hard enough, but those who are not working smart enough.
An average worker in Nigerian earns 25-35k monthly, transportation, feeding, and clothing expenses are also drawn from this salary.
He pays rent from it too and other necessary bills which must be addressed.
How then can such a man or women get to the wealthy place?
Saving to be rich is like trekking from Nigeria to America.
That's some difficult or an impossible task if you ask me.
What hope does a salary earner have in a time of recession like this?
How can he live more comfortable and pay his bills with ease?
What other businesses can such a person do to better his lot?
These questions and many more will be address at the seminar.
To book a space drop your whatsapp contact here and I will add you to the group. A group of young millionaire.
NB: The seminar is holding on our whatsapp 9pm.

(1) (Reply)

MMM And Today's Media / MMM Freeze: My Village People Are Responsible – Noble Igwe Laments / January 14, 2017 ( A Remarkable Or Ugly MMM Date? )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.