Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,354 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Your Response - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Response (471 Views)

EFCC To CAC: Your Response Time To Our Enquiries Delaying Investigation / A Nairalander Response To Gtb / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Response by mumels(m): 6:41am On Dec 13, 2016
So it's now officially a news, MMM has crashed. Wow!!! The haters of the common man will have a field day today. Infact some gullible naira landers will be like, yes I saw it coming, and to the bloggers I think that dead blog of yours is about to receive life, has more traffic will to troop to your blog.

But am not here for all the jamboree and the haters and the banks, and the enemy of progress Infact I don't know they existed, am here for the mavrodians. This is it, like every soldier, the very day you joined the military you know that day will come, that day your country needs you to take up arms and defend her will come, you BENIFTED from training, salary, health care and what have you, but the day has Come. Take up arms and defend your country. WHAT WILL YOU DO.?

THE TIME HAS COME FOR ALL MAVRODIANS TO TAKE UP ARMS AND DEFEND MMM. WHAT IS YOUR WEAPON? IT'S SIMPLE 'YOU' . WHAT YOU DO NOW WILL DETERMINE IF MMM WILL SURVIVE OR NOT. TRUST ME MY FELLOW MAVRODIANS, THIS IS THE TIME FOR US TO COME TOGETHER AND STAND AS ONE.

POST ON EVERY THREAD AND FORUM ONLINE YOUR SUPPORT AMD BELIEVE IN MMM. THE BEST WAY TO STAND BY MMM IS TO LET THE HATERS KNOW WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM OR THEIR THREATS.

For those who seem confused, you don't need to be confused, this is one of the times we are tested for what we stand for and belive in.

I am a witness of how mmm changes life. I have benefited from it and am still benefiting from it.

I am not a guider, but an ordinary participant of MMM.
I have never regretted joining mmm and come January I am going to help as many as I can by pH more and more.

#MMMISALIVEANDSTRONGER

PLEASE SHARE WITH OUR FELLOW MAVRODIANS.
LONG LIVE MMM NIGERIA

Williams O

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Achieving In 2017 (vision Alignment Strategy) / Thread For Affiliate Marketers / Safety Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.