Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Wrong Impression - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wrong Impression (1571 Views)

Facts And Quotes/ The Danger Of Allowing Oneself To Be Overwhelmed By Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 12:53am On Dec 16, 2016
WRONG IMPRESSION
Chapter one

It was on a Friday, i sat in class tryna clear my head when i saw this gorgeous,good-looking girl with curves like the type i see in the movies and call "fake" walk past my class. Immediately, i cleared my head and forgot i was starring at her like a dummy until her smile or should i say shyness,when she caught me looking which prompted me to make a move.
"Oboy no near ooo." My friend, Larry who was sitting next to me said as he caught my eyes glancing at her.
"She no be your type." He completed
"I no understand." I said a little bit angry. "Clear me."
"If you ain't talking money,you're talking nonsense." Larry said in Rick Ross' voice.
I was discouraged and a bit devastated. How the hell will i let a sexy-looking girl like that just go. I relaxed and told myself that after today, i was gonna forget about her.
The weekend passed and she was still on my mind. "Could this be love,lust or an infatuation?" I asked myself. School week came and i went to have lunch at the canteen with Larry when a Nizzan Murano pulled over in front of the canteen. Larry and i stared to see the dude and perhaps, the lady that would step out from the car. Surprisingly to me and not to Larry... It was OLAITAN. I hear you ask "how did I get to know her name?" Did a little research.
"I no kap you?" Larry said. "She ain't your type."
Truly, from what i just saw, Larry is right... She ain't my type." I am a student who most times rely on his parents for money and clearly this dude she's with looks like a graduate... Not just a graduate but a working class graduate... Damn! The thought of that irked me.
One day i was walking through the love garden when three boys were talking about Olaitan. I stopped and acted like i forgot some thing and needed to make a call. I pretended like i was making a call when one of the boys said...
"Oboy the kind men that Olaitan girl dey follow eh, your hands no clap to reach their level."
"The places wey me i dey jam her, no be chyse places sef." The second boy said.
"But that girl too go well to dey run that kind parols na." The third boy cut in.
"Dey there make condom dey wear you." The first boy said. "That na why she dey even run that kind package because she go well. And guy, times are hard." He completed.
I finally ended my fake call cause the more i kept listening to the conversation, the more i got hurt. Why am i getting hurt? That's a question i can't answer
Weeks went by and Olaitan was still on my mind that it was beginning to get Larry vexed.
"Oboy if you wan go for the barb go ooo." He said furiously. "I no dey hold you. But by the time you don use your two years school fees pay her one month hair, na that time you go realise the warning i dey give you."
Funny right? But he simply straightened me up like a friend should do without any hard feelings...

To be continued
Thanks for reading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Impression by YungTemy(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2016
We need more. Click on the ''reply'' to continue
Re: Wrong Impression by xaviercasmir(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2016
more pls
Re: Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chapter two

I was at home on Saturday when Baride,my secondary school classmate called me...
"Brotherly! How far na? Where you dey?"
A typical Nigerian,asking several questions without getting at least a reply yet
"Oboy Barry I dey my dubai ooo," i replied. "Wetin dey sup?"
"Oboy i just enter Garden City like this-like this."
"Cho ooo! Brotherly rugged you!" I screamed in excitement
Baride was one of my close friends in secondary school but now attends a private school in Ekiti state. We made arrangements to meet at his place the next day.
On Sunday, i got prepared for church, though i went very late cause i didn't plan to stay long in church for over an hour. I was at my family house for the weekend and i attended my church at GRA. After the service, I took a cab to Barry's house at Rumuigbo. He was the only one at home cause he didn't go to church and his parents were going out from there. Oh! And i forgot to mention, he's the only son with two sisters who are married to a doctor and a banker.
When I got to his house, i saw two of my secondary school classmates, Nicholas and Ayodele, who both attend private schools too in Lagos and Anambra. We got into his room and the usual happened when guys chill... BEING ON TRIPS. Some good boys may not know what i mean. Don't get me wrong, i am not as bad as you think... We talked and they made a decision to spend the coming weekend with me in school. I didn't have to worry about money because with them, i definitely didn't have to cause i had two "gee" boys in Nicholas and Barry. And don't forget, Barry is the only son and his sisters are married to a doctor and a banker. Money wasn't a problem. And what about Ayodele, son of the former Assistant Inspector General of Police. "You know say money no be problem." That's Barry's favourite sentence.
"Oboy just organize some fresh barbs to chill out with us." Nicholas said.
"Norms. Them plenty for the college. You no need find them." I replied.
"Correct! Na why we believe you scarra since secondary school days." Barry said. "Ladies man."
"You are the true son of your father." Dele added as we all laughed.
It was the weekend, Barry, Dele and Nicholas showed up by 6pm. We popped "codeine" and they did some draggings. We ate, showered and then crashed.
On Saturday morning, we woke up late after much popping last night. We made plans to hangout at a nearby bar close to my side. I made some few calls and invited over five girls. They all failed me except two of the girls. Did i hear you say "over five girls?" Girls are fond of giving excuses so you don't have to cast your hope on five girls cause the five might all fail you.
Laura and Ann are friends and also my course mates. I told them earlier that they won't be chilling with just me but with my friends from some of the most expensive schools in the country. I didn't think they'd show up cause these two girls always act like such things do not entice them.
Laura wore a bum short with a crock top. She packed her hair side ways and she was looking gorgeous while Ann wore a tight gown that was way above her knees and squeezed her round sumptuous breasts that showed her cleavage. I had never seen them looking this "crazily hot" since our first year till now, our third year first semester. Though i have heard stories of how they dress to parties, but never seen them and finally, i did.
"Mehn brother! I am hard." Nicholas whispered in my ears after checking Ann's breasts and tighs.
"Only chilling," i said. "No bed time stories." I completed with a smile.
"Sure." He said. "For the first time and perhaps the second... The third, I'm gonna try my luck." He completed with a smile

To be continued...
Thanks for reading
Re: Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chapter three

We all woke up with a hangover the next day. It was Sunday and we didn't have any intention of going to church. Laura and Ann left by 11pm last night. It was not difficult for them to get a cab because we dropped them off. Oh! I forgot to tell you guys, Barry brought one of the cars parked at his compound.
I prepared rice that morning cause i still had food stuffs and i made stew too. We ate and bought some plastic drinks to "step down" the "chaw." After eating, Barry brought out "weed" from his bag and they lit it and started dragging. I went out to get four bottles of codeine with four plastic coke. We were on SMOOTH TRIPS.
Later that evening, we went out to one of the popular hotels around my school and we stayed at the VIP LOUNGE. We got ourselves some drinks(beer) and an absolute vodka. Prior to this evening, Nicholas called Ann to come along with Laura, and they didn't fail. Before we dropped them off last night, Nicholas, Barry and Ayodele exchanged numbers with the girls.
Ann wore a red gown, which was above her knees and made her sumptuous round breast firm. Perhaps it was firm because of the bra she wore. I could tell Nicholas' eyes could see through the gown she wore.
Laura wore a white trouser and a jean shirt which she buttoned the collar and left the rest unbuttoned showing her white polo she wore inside which was tucked into the trouser. They were looking sumptuous and ready for a night stand. I was getting hard because of my negative thought.
Just when we were talking and getting a little tipsy, guess who walked in... OLAITAN. She was with someone,though this time a girl. It was a good thing she was here now because i was just a glass of vodka away to get to my "worst behaviour" mode and i did...
"Sorry ladies! Hope I'm not interrupting?" I asked as i got to them.
"No, you are not." The girl with Olaitan said.
"Do you mind if i sit?" I asked again as my friends watched me.
"Sure you can." They both answered.
"I'm Morgan." I introduced myself.
"We know you." Olaitan finally spoke. "The guy that doesn't like talking to his course mates."
I was confused. Me? As jovial as i am? I almost talk to everybody in my class and i'm even jovial with the junior colleagues. Then what the hell is Olaitan saying?
"I'm not sure it's me." I cut in. "I'm jovial so i really don't know what you girls mean."
"Okay." Olaitan said. "Maybe we're wrong."
I nodded in acceptance before saying any other word.
"Are you girls alone?" I paused. "Or are you here with someone?"
"We are alone."
"Then it will be a pleasure if you two beautiful ladies would join us at our table with the ladies." I said looking at the direction of my friends. "But before then, what are your names?" I asked pretending not to know Olaitan's name.
"I'm Dera." Her friend said.
"Dera as in...?" I cut in.
"Chidera." She said.
Nna na wa ooo. Wetin dey there to just tell me Chidera than to dey make the thing sound like English name why na correct native name.
"And you?" I asked turning my attention to Olaitan.
"Ola." She said. "Olaitan."
Nna mehn! Girls and shortening of names... I tire.
"So are you girls joining us?"
"Yeah!" Dera said.
"Ladies first." I said, trying to act like a gentleman... And of course i am one.
They stood up and were in front of me. I was checking Olaitan out from behind. The sky blue jump suit she wore brought out her feminine physique. Olaitan is an exquisite fire brand "coca-cola" shaped beauty. Forgive me for describing her like that. No word can describe her shape. And Dera... She's an exquisitely shaped-sylphlike beauty.
"I brought two beautiful ladies to join us." I said as we got to our table.
I introduced the girls to everyone at the table and then ordered for drinks for the ladies. Every guy seemed to have one girl to himself to have a conversation with. I was busy talking with Olaitan while Barry was busy talking with Dera. We were there till 12midnight. There was no way we could all get into the car together and so we put Olaitan and Dera in a cab... And of course, we paid for the cab and dropped Laura and Ann off... And before i forget, i exchanged contact with Olaitan...

To be continued...
Thanks for reading
Re: Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chapter Four

On Monday morning, we woke up late and as usual, with a hangover. I was preparing for lectures when Nicholas told me that he'll be going with me.
"Ona no wan go again?" I asked jokingly after Barry and Dele said they'll join me to school too.
"We no wan go again ooo." Dele said jokingly.
I waited for them to shower and then dress up. I wore a white shirt and a carton colour chinos trouser with a swayed shoe. It was Monday and I needed to dress responsible and look innocent.
Barry wore a white polo and a blue jean trouser with a blue and white sneakers... Barry, always ready to impress the girls and look rugged.
Dele opted to dress like me... Look responsible and innocent. He wore a "senator" with a sandal he ordered from Jumia the Friday afternoon they showed up at my place... Dele, always wanting to dress rich. And of course, he is rich.
Nicholas wore a Versace top and a ripped jean with a Nike slippers. He loves looking simple and ever since a girl told him that "Nike" slippers are for flirts, he got four more but different colours... If Nike slippers means you're a flirt, then Nicholas doesn't mind showing girls that he is one.
I drove the Toyota Avalon to school. Before we left for school, we made a deal that i was gonna handle the car the whole day before they leave. And it was a good thing i learnt how to drive at fifteen.
We got to school and pulled over in front of the hall i was suppose to have lectures. We came down from the car and most people seem to be observing us through the window. We walked with the plastic coke in our hands which we bought earlier and mixed it with codeine. We walked into the hall and i was busy exchanging pleasantries while my friends located the last seat at the left wing of the hall. To my greatest surprise, when i sat with my friends, people i barely even talk to were forming familiarity... I have no idea if its because of the cute and fresh boys with me... All I heard was hi Morgan! Hello Morgan! What's up Morgan...! Seriously? I didn't know i was this popular.
We sat there observing the girls when Diepreye, a well-dressed, "Mary Amaka" girl walked towards us and started talking her usual talk... Morality.
Diepreye is my course mate and always talk about the importance of living a moral life... Boring talk.
"That girl just dey kap careless like say na she good pass." Barry said as she left.
"Oboy na she good pass for the whole department ooo." I cut in.
"So you wan kap me say that barb never cut before?" Barry asked.
"Oboy me i no know ooo. Nobody wan even try luck."
"But she go well ooo." Nicholas observed. "She get big bo-oby."
"True." I said.
We sat there when Laura and Ann came with their day time look. So innocent and well dressed. Not even a sight of the breasts could be seen... And girls sef, them just come sit down with us to let other people know say dem know these guys wey people just dey "kpor" ooo.
We talked with them and from observation, some people were surprised to see Laura and Ann sit with us. They always tell people that they hate boys that "form" and can't associate with them.
We left the hall together with the girls and went to an eatery outside campus to have lunch.
Laura and Ann ordered for fried rice and chicken while Dele and Nicholas ordered for eba and eguisi soup. Barry and i ordered for chicken and chips with three pack of hollandia yoghurt... Major faji. We finished eating and Nicholas paid via POS.
"Ona still dey ball today?" I asked them after we dropped the girls off.
"Sure thing." Dele said.
"Na go we dey like this but we go reach your dubai first go carry our stuffs." Barry said.
"Ona no fit cack for one week?" I asked feeling the boredom already.
"That compass go be for another time." Dele said. "Maybe when we don get one or two barbs for the college wey go dey give us the leanest joy." He completed.
I drove them to my place where they packed their stuffs and put in the car.
"Oboy no shaking na," Nicholas said. "We go put you on."
"No shit." I said shaking hands with them before Barry drove off. It has been a great and lovely weekend for me. I went back into my room and all I could feel was boredom... Did I hear you ask about my room mate? Hehehe. I love my privacy. What that means is... I have never had a room mate since my year one till now. I could help someone squat with me but sharing the rent with someone... No way...

To be continued...
Re: Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 1:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Chapter Five

A week after my friends left, i was back to square one... Loneliness and boredom. Though i had Olaitan's number and we were chatting. I was tempted to invite her over but was scared of a turn down. One day Barry called me to help him talk Olaitan into dating him.
"Oboy but i think say na Dera your mind been dey? I had asked.
"No ooo." He cut in. "That na camouflage... Na Olaitan dey my mind."
Tight corner. How do i tell him that she is my biggest crush. I had lost someone i really liked back in Secondary school still to the same Barry and i was even the one that talked her into dating Barry. Now here he is again, asking me to help him with someone I'm greatly enamoured with and I couldn't say NO to Barry.
"You don dey tell her some thing yet?" He asked me.
"No man." I said sharply. "No worry i go run the matter for you."
"I believe you scarra. You be that kind man." He hung up.
Not again! Helping Barry get a girl i admire and cherish a lot was hurting me but i had told him I'd do it...so i have to stick to that.
"Surprisingly, later that evening, Olaitan called me to come online on WhatsApp that she was bored. I went online and we started chatting. We were still in the process of getting to know each other more and now I've been asked by Barry to help him get her... Damn! I should have just told him NO... It's not too late right?
I started helping Barry a week after he told me. Telling her about his feelings was hurting me and i was hopeful she'd turn him down when he asked her out. A week after "pressing so much button," the ball was now in Barry's court. I told him to push the "ask out" button which he did. I was hoping he'd call me and tell me she turned him down but she accepted. The news broke my heart but i blamed no one but myself.
A week after they started dating, Barry left for school and told me to take care of Olaitan. Though i always yearned to be with her, i tried to avoid her as long as i could. Yes, we still chat and sometimes we hang out but being alone in a room was not an option.
One day Olaitan buzzed me on WhatsApp and told me that she wants to come see me. I had to lie that i wasn't anywhere near school but meanwhile i was on the way home.
"Morgan!" Someone called as i was in front of my lodge. My heart paused. Was Olaitan behind me all these while when she buzzed me on WhatsApp? Damn! She'll hate me for lying to her. I finally turned and took a deep sigh of relief... It wasn't Olaitan.
"Diepreye what's up?"
"I'm good." She answered. "You stay here?"
"I do." I replied. "And you?"
"I don't. Came to see a friend."
"Since when did you start visiting guys?" I asked jokingly.
"It isn't a guy."
"I know." I said.
"See you in school tomorrow then." She said.
"Okay." I was about walking in when she asked...
"Can i have your number?"
What does she need it for? To tell me about morals and what Bible says... No big deal.
I gave her my number and she flashed me with hers.
"That's my number." She said.
"It's obvious." I tried to force a smile.
"Okay then... Bye." She said
"Bye."

To be continued...
Re: Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 1:36am On Dec 20, 2016
WRONG IMPRESSION
Chapter Six

Since the day Diepreye took my number, she calls at least twice a day to know I'm home and most times i am usually not home... But why does she want to see me? I usually asked myself.
One day she called and asked me if i was home,i gave her a positive answer and thirty minutes later she told me she was in front of my lodge. I came out and took her into my room.
"I thought you don't visit guys." I said after she sat down.
"I do but only when I'm close to them."
Hian! Which time wey me and Diepreye come close na? Abi she think say the talk wey she dey always talk about morality with me mean say we dey close?
I offered her something to drink but she refused to take anything... But seriously, wetin me and Diepreye wan talk if no be morality? I tried to bring up topics about secondary school and the people she liked and disliked . i brought up topic about our course mates too. She told me the people she liked and disliked in her secondary school and our course mates she likes and dislikes. We got to know about each other's likes and dislikes,hobbies and some other minor things... It was a good thing she wasn't talking about morality.
After an hour at my place, she left by 6:30pm. I walked her out to where she got a taxi and i walked back to my room. I was a bit relieved that for the first time, Diepreye didn't tell me anything about morality. I was about resting my head when my phone rang... It was Olaitan calling.
"Are you home?" She asked after the pleasantries.
''Yes." I replied.
Damn! I wanted to say NO... That absolutely didn't come out well. I glanced at the time on my phone, it was 7:45pm and Olaitan opted to come around.. It wasn't a long drive from her lodge to mine buy yet she took a cab... Girls dem like cab(drop) eh.
I got out when she called me that she was close to my lodge because my lodge is a nameless lodge and so i needed to be in front of the lodge so she'd know where to stop.
The cab man pulled over in front of my lodge. I was about bringing money out from my pocket when she quickly rushed and brought out money from her purse and paid the cab man... Thank God sef say she pay the gee.
"Why didn't you let me pay?" I asked pretending to be angry.
"I deemed it necessary to pay my fare."
Make one tell me why i no go love this girl? Naija girls, ona hear her abi?
We got inside my room and then we started talking. I was surprised when she asked me about my girlfriend...
''Girlfriend?" I asked rhetorically. "I have none."
"But most times you're usually seen with different girls."
"I'm just jovial... No strings attached." I said. "So what's up with you and Barry?" I asked, changing the topic.
"We're cool." She said. "I'll be going to Ekiti to spend the weekend."
Ekiti? The weekend? Friday, Saturday and Sunday? Damn! I know Barry would surely bang her. Why did i even as her about their relationship?
"Really?" I asked pretending to be happy. "Barry hasn't told me."
"He just told me earlier after sending me the transport fare?"
This news was like an arrow piercing through someone's heart and that someone was me. The thought of Barry kissing and touching her irked me but it didn't irk me as much as it did hurt me when i thought about Barry having sex with her because i know he doesn't feel a thing for her. And the moment he bangs her, i know i won't really feel a thing for her cause I've never loved or had a thing for a girl my friend has banged except lust... Why should i even love a girl my friend has banged?
"So when do you leave for Ekiti?"
"Tomorrow morning."
Fridays is usually a lecture free day for most departments in my school, so i wasn't surprise when she told me "tomorrow morning."
We talked more and then i realized that she's been smiling since she came... Was i making her happy? If i am, then it's good news right? When a girl keeps smiling when she's with a guy it means she's happy with him right? So does that make me stand a chance? But what if she's pretending to be happy? I could be very inquisitive sometimes.
"I'm hungry." She said bringing my thoughts back.
"What do you want to eat?" I asked.
"Don't ever asked a girl that." She said. "You might not be able to get her what she wants."
"So what am i suppose to say?"
"You say something like... I have beans, rice,garri and noodles," she said. "So which do you want?"
Why am i smiling sheepishly? Am i actually blushing? Morgan stay calm.
"Thanks for the tip."
"You're welcome." She said. "So what do you have?"
"Noodles and raw rice."
"I'll go with noodles." She cut in.
"Okay. The kitchen is over there." I said jokingly pointing at the kitchen door.
"I'm a guest. Treat me like one." She said pretending to be angry. "And i like it when a guy cooks for me."
"All these because i showed you the kitchen? I asked laughing.
I cooked three super pack indomie noodles and thank God the crate of egg i bought last week still remained and so i fried three. While i was cooking, i rushed out to go get drinks and i told her to look after the noodles. I didn't waste more than a minute cause the shop was just in front of my lodge. I came back and she had fried the egg already and brought down the noodles. After we finished eating, she opted to wash the plates and everything i used but i used her word against her... "You're a guest and so i need to treat you like one." She just smiled and gave up. A charming smile that made my heart beat very fast as though it was jumping out of my body.
So i went to the kitchen and i washed the plate we used because we ate in one plate. I washed the pot and the skillet i used in frying the egg. I cleaned the kitchen from there and by the time i was done and out, Olaitan had slept... Thank God ooo say i still get plenty fuel for my generator.
I sat down at the chair opposite the bed and watched her sleep. I sat there and thought... Why did i even let Barry have her? Why does she sleep with various guys? I stayed there thinking about her until i slept off.
"Morgan!" Olaitan called as she woke up.
"You're awake."
"What's the time?" She asked prompting me to check the time on my phone.
"It's 11:51."
"What? Why didn't you wake me up?"
"You told me you had a stressful day so i didn't want to disturb you." I replied.
"Walk me to the junction." She cut in.
"Now?" I asked. "Ola it's late. You could stay and leave very early."
"That's the first time you're calling me Ola." She smiled.
"There's always a first time." I said.
Like she once told me, among her friends, i was the only one that calls her her full name... But today i guess i was worried that she'd go out this late and when I'm worried, i tend to shorten people's name and naturally i don't when im with them.
"I didn't plan to sleep over." She said.
"I know. And i didn't plan for you to stay."
"Are you walking me?" She said adamantly.
"Can you at least stay?" I cut in. "The school environment is always dangerous at this hour. Don't worry, you'll have the room to yourself while i sleep at my neighbour's room."
"I have nyctophobia and autophobia." She said.
"What's that?" I asked in state of bewilderment.
"Nyctophobia is fear of the dark while autophobia is fear of being alone."
"Oh!" I simply said. "Then the bed will be yours while i sleep on the floor." I said as she sat on the bed still thinking.
Finally she agreed. She took her bath and i gave her a blue boxer and a white polo for her to wear. The generator was on until she finished, then i put off the generator to save fuel.
She didn't stay awake for long after bathing. I sat on the chair still admiring her while she wase3 asleep... Damn you Morgan! You're stupid for helping Barry. I was feeling sleepy and so i laid on the floor and slept.
"Morgan!" She tapped me and i woke up. "Come to the bed."
What? Did she just invite me to the bed? Or am i hallucinating?
'I'm okay down here." I said without thinking if it was real or not.
"No you're not." She said. "You're freezing." She completed observing my posture as i laid with my legs folded and my palms in between them.
"Don't worry I'm fine." I said knowing fully well that staying on the same bed might lead to a bedtime story... And she's my friend's girlfriend.
"And i insist." She said with a bossy tone. "You don't have to make yourself uncomfortable for me to be comfortable."
I accepted and laid on the bed with a huge chasm between us. I looked at the time with my phone... It was 2:19A.m...

To be continued...
Re: Wrong Impression by xaviercasmir(m): 5:03am On Dec 20, 2016
Thanks for the update bro. It has come to that intresting part that i usually like.
KEEP IT UP BRO.
Re: Wrong Impression by YungTemy(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2016
Following
Re: Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chapter Seven

I woke up to see Olaitan's hands wrapped around my body. How did she cover the huge gap i kept between the two of us and come this close to wrapping her hands around me and pressing her soft and portable breasts on my chest... Damn! Why is my dick hard just because of this little act. I returned the favour and wrapped my arms around her.
Should i just kiss her? Or should i just feel her nipples with my mouth? They were visible because she wore no bra and I could see the nipples popping out even with the polo she wore. Should i just squeeze the portable round breasts? Urgh! Morgan think straight... She's your friend's girlfriend. Bleep it! Who cares? He doesn't love her and i do which makes me in a better position to feel her tits and even make love to her. Shut up Morgan! She belongs to Barry cause you bleeped up and so he's in a better position to bang her... My inner voice said.
"Good morning!" She said, bringing my thoughts back.
"Morning!" I said as she rolled out of my arms and took hers away.
Why did she take her hands off? Wait! Did she feel the hardness of my prick? No! I don't want to believe that.
"What's the time?" She asked.
"It's 6:22am." I said after checking my phone.
"I have to start going."
"Okay." I simply said.
She went into the bathroom and changed. She washed her face before coming out. After she was done,i walked her to where she got a taxi and went back inside. As i got inside, my phone beeped. I checked it... It was a message from Olaitan.
"Thank you for last night." The text read. "I had fun. And I'm sorry for wrapping my arms around you and making your dick hard."
Jeeeeeeeesssssuuuuuuu! I don die!. She felt it... Chei! I don fall my hand.
"Don't worry your secret is safe with me." She completed the text with the "wink" emoji.
I felt embarrassed. I don't know if I'll be able to face her anymore... Damn! That's all i could say. I didn't really know why I was just saying damn. Was it because of her text or the fact that i didn't make any move? Chei! Any gee wey hear this jerk go say i don f up major... Abeg ladies, say no word to any guy you know.
It was Friday and i didn't have any class so i stayed at home. I took my bath, washed my mouth and did the necessary chores then after i was done, i laid on my bed. Then i started thinking about last night and all i could say was... Morgan you "aff effed" up. Then i heard my inner voice tell me... "Gerrarahia mehn!"
I was sleeping when some one knocked on my door. I stood up and went to the door and peeped... It was Diepreye.
"Hey! Come in." I said after opening the door... It was 5:13.
She's looking good today. she wore a skirt that was at her knee, not above or below, and a fitted top that brought out her huge bo-oby... According to Nicholas.
"Were you sleeping?" She asked sitting on the chair opposite the bed.
"Not really."
I checked my phone and saw three missed calls. It was from Olaitan. I hesitated to call back after i remembered her text message... But I still returned the call.
"Thank God you arrived safely." I said after she told me she was at Ekiti with Barry.
After she hung up, she sent me a text message..."please don't tell Barry i slept at your place." Why didn't she just tell me when she called? Oh! She was with Barry. But i be small pikin? Wey go just dey go tell my man say him barny crash for my dubai on top the same bed with me... I don pass that level na. If i been ever dey that level sef.
"Sure I won't." I replied and then turned my attention to Diepreye.
"So how was your day?" I asked her.
"It was fine."
I offered her a drink and she refused as usual... Why she no dey like collect drink sef? Abi she dey fear say i go drug her?
We had a little talk until she shocked me with her next statement...
"Tell me about your love life."
"Huh?" That was all i could say.
She smiled and then repeated the question again.
"My love life?" I answered with a question. Don't blame me, I'm a Nigerian and we answer questions with questions and coupled with the fact that i didn't expect the question coming from her... I never really "hesperedit..." That's what Falz would say if he was the one
"I've never had a love life."
"What?" She asked surprisingly.
"I've never had a love life." I repeated.
"What about all the girls i usually see you with?"
"Can't someone have female friends?"
"So if you've never had a love life, then what have you been doing with...?"
"Some of the girls?" I cut in.
"Yeah."
"It's simple." I said, becoming fascinated by this side of Diepreye. "Banging." I completed.
"Wow! I guess that should make you a pro."
"Do you even know what banging is?" I asked.
"Sure i do." She said smiling. "Sex." She completed leaving me in awe.
She knows what banging is? After all her talks about morality? Is she even a virgin? I have to find out.
"So how many times have you banged?" She asked another shocking question.
I chuckled. I'm really loving this... It's fascinating.
"Lost count."
"Wow! Bad boy." She said with a smile. "I guess that makes you a pro." She completed with a smile
"Had my first when i was twelve."
"And since then?"
"Haven't looked back."
"And how old are you now?"
"24."
"Wow!" She exclaimed. "That's twelve years experience."
"I'd say 11 cause i went on a sex break for a year." I said.
My last statement amused her that she couldn't stop laughing.
"So have you ever had sex?" I asked
She ignored the question but instead she told me about her love life. She had dated three guys since secondary school and was currently with no one.
"You still haven't answered my question." I said.
"What question?" She asked.
"Have you ever had sex?"
"A talk for another time." She stood up... Just when i was beginning to press button. "I have to start going."
"Now?" I asked. "I was beginning to enjoying the conversation."
"Bad boy." She said with a smile.
Was i making a pass on her?
"Okay. I'll walk you."
"It's not necessary." She said. "I know my way."
"Alright."
"And please don't tell anyone about our conversation."
I nodded. I think I'm beginning to like this part of Diepreye. Virgin or no virgin... I need to know more about this side of her.
After she left, i turned my attention to Olaitan who is definitely being banged by Barry... Take your mind off her Morgan... At least for now and think of the adventure you're about embarking on with Diepreye, my inner voice said again.
On Saturday morning, Barry buzzed me on WhatsApp, telling me how glorious and lovely Olaitan was in bed. How lovely her nipples were and how she sucked his prick.
Bleep! Morgan you should have been the one telling this to Barry... Oh! I forgot, i don't kiss and tell. Now Barry has banged her and it's now time to let go of the feelings i have for her.
I picked my phone and called Diepreye, she was happy that for the first time, i called her cause since she took my number she has been the only one calling. Was she having feelings for me?
She came to my place by 3. I was hungry and wanted to prepare rice but she told me she wanted to do it... I never like it when a girl cooks for me and none has ever done it and she won't be the first. I prepared the rice, we ate and pushed the rice down with two chilled plastic coke. After we finished eating, i just kept the plants on the sink in the kitchen and went back to the room...
After talking for a while, my head went blank and i was speechless. As if she read my mind, the next thing that followed was...
"I'm bored."
The last girl that told me that in this same room, ended up been banged by me. So i knew exactly what to say...
"So what can we do?"
"Let's just have fun?"
Fun? Her statement was like a cliché. I took the next step.
"Like?"
"Anything." She answered.
Na there wey girls dey use find trouble... Anything? Anything includes sex too abi? But sometimes dem dey know wetin dem dey do and i dey get strong hunch say Diepreye know wetin she dey do.
"Anything?" I asked.
"Yeah... Anything."
Gbagam! Any girl that doesn't want to be banged will understand what i mean by asking "anything'' and they will clear me on what they mean by anything or even change it to "any game." Clearly Diepreye knows what she's doing... And it's time for me to find out if she's a virgin or not...

To be continued
Re: Wrong Impression by ceecane2(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2016
NYC story bro definitely enjoying it
Re: Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
thanks for following
Re: Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chapter 8

I stood up from the bed and walked towards Diepreye... Just to be sure i wasn't forcing myself on her, i asked.
"What's on your mind?"
"I should be the one asking you cause you're the guy here." She said. "So what's on your mind?" She asked with a sheepish smile.
I'm beginning to like this new Diepreye or should i say... The real Diepreye.
I grabbed her lips with mine and she made no sign of arguing or pushing me away but rather she opened her mouth wide to create room for mine. The kiss became intense and i tried my luck to feel her tits with my hand. I grabbed it with joy when she made no sign of taking my hands off.
I broke the kiss and stood her up from the chair... My erection was activated already and i kissed her again, this time with so much desire. She held my erection with her right hand and crossed the other on my shoulder for support. In some seconds, she had her back on the bed.
"Work on me." She said with so much desire in her eyes.
"Say no more." I shut her mouth with mine as i laid on her. I didn't know how I was able to unhook her bra even with her clothes on. I guess the eagerness to see what was beneath her clothe made me do it.
I took off her top to reveal her big boobs beneath the bra she wore. I couldn't hesitate any more... I took off the unhooked bra to reveal her breasts completely.
"Wow! They are bigger than i thought." I said in amazement.
I grabbed the tip of her breast with my mouth and sucked it. I worked on the tip of the left breast while my hand was playing with the other breast. I took my hand off her breast and let it find a way beneath her skirt from her stomach and before i knew what was happening, she had brought down her skirt below her vagina. I had to help her complete what she started by taking off her skirt completely to reveal the black skintight she wore. I kissed her bosom and went down in between her legs with my mouth. She still had the tight on and I was able to locate her vagina with my mouth.
"Uhh...," she moaned as my mouth hit the frame. I took off the skintight to reveal the vagina surrounded by no hair. I used my tongue and sucked her clitoris. She was filled with uncontrollable desire as she moaned... I was loving the mood. I stopped sucking and immediately she grabbed my mouth with hers and turned me over as she unzipped my trouser and took off my shirt.
"Are you sure you really want this?" I asked trying to be a gentleman.
"If i didn't want this, i won't be here."
"I meant... Losing your virginity." I broke in.
She chuckled, making me wonder why she did. I asked the question because i didn't want to go through the stress of deflowering a girl... It's more of a difficult job than assassinating a president.
"And who said anything about being a virgin?" She asked as she grabbed my prick and put in her mouth.
"Aaarrrhhh..." I moaned silently even though my generator was on and i was playing songs with my MP3 player which i was charging... Damn! Why now? Of all times for shuffle to bring out "book of life" by Nathaniel Bassey... Why now? When someone is in the middle of something good and bad at the same time... Wrong timing playlist but you can't stop me.
She kept going up and down with her mouth to the point that she almost took all my dick inside her mouth but she choked... This girl is good... She sucked my dick for about two minutes and I was dying to get inside of her. As if she read my thought, she stopped sucking and decided to ride on me. She took my prick and placed it inside her paradise as she sat on me... The real deal just began.
She kept bouncing on me with my prick inside and sometimes she'll move her waist from right to left and left to right... She's a good rider...
Did someone just ask about condom? Hehe! For me, flesh to flesh is the real deal.
We changed position, this time to the doggy style. I inserted my erection into her paradise and began jamming her hard from behind. I held her waist for support and at some point i went very hard like a crazy dog would do. She moaned in pleasure and i smiled in excitement as i brought out my prick and climaxed on my handkerchief. With heavy breathing, we laid down... It was 7:41pm.
We talked a little about the pleasurable moment we both had. She enjoyed it especially the cunninlingus i gave to her because no guy had ever done it to her... If i no enjoy this girl, then i be fat liar.
"So does this answer your question?" She asked.
"What question?"
"If I've ever had sex."
"Yes, it does." I smiled.
I laid down and was thinking of this awesome fun and doing it again and again and again...
"I want to use the shower." She brought my thoughts back and also broke the tranquility that surrounded the room.
I started thinking again as she went into the bathroom. I never knew that behind those big clothes, something this good and beautiful could come out. She was good and even the Mouth Gig took me to another level...
Did someone just ask me of Olaitan? She's with her boyfriend at Ekiti State probably being banged now or later...
Diepreye was out of the bathroom. She dressed up which i volunteered to help her as i hooked the bra. She sat down and then we talked. She told me the reason for dressing the way she does. Her dad is a deacon in one of the churches that forbids their members to put on trousers and our HOD attends the same church with her and she is a wife to one of the deacons.
"I believe in morality." She said. "But i know I'm not a good girl."
"It depends on your definition of good and bad." I cut in.
"Anyone that does not do anything contrary to the Bible and vice versa."
Wetin she dey bring Bible matter come here for na? First na "Book of life" na em my MP3 shuffle out play for me when person dey in the middle of sin.
"That doesn't make you a bad girl." I said, trying to change the topic. "Would you like to know my definition of a good girl?"
"Sure."
"A girl that is good at anything she does." I smiled. "Time for morality, you're good. Time to be bold, you're good and time for sex, you are two-derful." I completed making her laugh.
"I knew you'll talk about the sex." She said. "Naughty boy."
I walked her to the junction where she got a taxi. I tried to make her stay the night but she had to go to church very early the next day but she promised she'd go to school with me on Monday... You know what that means? She'll spend tomorrow night at my place. Before she left, she begged me not to talk about what happened with anyone.
"I don't kiss and tell." I simply said.
I got back to my room, washed up and laid on the bed to sleep. And then someone came into my mind... Olaitan.
Morgan! What is wrong with you? Get her off your mind and think of the journey you might have with Diepreye... It's a good thing my inner voice said might and not must...

To be continued...
Re: Wrong Impression by xaviercasmir(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
RIDE ON BRO
Re: Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
thanks... you be badt man sha winkthanks... you be badt man sha
Re: Wrong Impression by xaviercasmir(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
TheLinguist1:
thanks... you be badt man sha winkthanks... you be badt man sha
NA YOU BAD PASS "winks"
Re: Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chapter 9

It was Sunday evening and i was expecting Diepreye. She told me she'd be at my place after fellowship and so i waited patiently. I cooked beans in the morning and in the afternoon, i cooked the Sunday food... Rice.
Earlier today, Barry called me and was complaining about Olaitan. Everything he told me that she did, didn't even warrant any reason for him to be vexed. I know what he is trying to do... He's trying to trigger her into breaking up... That's Barry for you,once he bangs you, he's done and he begins to act weird and any little thing you do irks him. And now i think Olaitan is his next patient... Damn! I put her in this mess.
Later in the afternoon, Olaitan called me to come online on WhatsApp. We started chatting and she started complaining about Barry... I don even tire sef. Na so-so complain person dey hear today. Abeg Diepreye do come give me joy.
It was 7;15pm when Diepreye showed up. I used the microwave to heat the rice i kept for her. She ate and then rested her head on my chest as we laid on the bed.
"Are you aware you're the first boy in this school to come this close?" She asked.
Haba! How i wan take know? Na me and her dey live the same life?
"I'm not."
"Now you are."
"So why did you let me come this close?"
"That's because i like you."
Eh? Abeg ooo! Make e no be wetin i dey think ooo.
"You are the only guy that sees me anywhere and still act very okay with me." She said. "Unlike most of my male friends who feel ashamed standing with me."
Gbamgbam! Confession time.
"Why would anyone do that to you?"
"The way i dress... That's why."
"To me it means nothing. The way you dress is not a reason why you should be treated like an outcast." I forced myself to speak."You are better than some girls no matter how sexy they dress."
"Wow! That's the sweetest thing any guy has ever told me."
Did i hear someone just say "wash?" Haba na! She be cloth wey i go wash her? Oya check her out... Her breasts are bigger than most girls possess... She is way beautiful than even the girls that apply make up everyday just to "try fine" and lastly, she's a good bedtime story teller... So no be wash.
She grabbed my lips and kissed me. We continued kissing until my hand held her breast. She wore one of my "inner whites" and my boxer. She had already taken off her bra the moment she changed so there was no need unhooking anything.
I took off the inner white and sucked her nipples with so much desire. She took off my shirt and for the first time, a girl discovered my weakest link when she placed her mouth on my nipple.
"Damn!" I screamed.
"What's wrong?" She asked as she removed her mouth from my nipples.
"You just discovered my weak point."
"That's my ex-boyfriend's weak point too." She said and continued from where she stopped.
I couldn't endure and so i took off the boxer she wore and her pant and went straight to the real deal...
We didn't really do much changing of positions. Just missionary style as i stroked my penis in her paradise. We finished having sex and we took our baths separately because i wasn't ready to shower and i was chatting with Olaitan.
In the morning, i woke up to see my penis being massaged by Diepreye. I had an erection and she put it in her mouth. We didn't do any romancing, she just went straight and sat on my dick. She rode like a cat descending on a mouse... What a way to start the day.
After i climaxed on the bed sheet, we went into the bathroom and had our bath together... Diepreye's unclothedness is a sight to behold... She should be one of the wonders of the world, i thought as i watched her bathe. Her breasts are enticing. Her face beautiful. Her skin,light and her lips pink. I can stare at her naked all day and feel satisfied like i do when i have sex... But I'll feel more satisfied just staring at her round, big and glorious breasts... Chai! God finish work for this girl body.
We dressed up for school and left my house by 6:47 cause we had a 7:am class
We took the shuttle into school and got to the class before the lecturer came in.
After the first class, Larry met me and asked about Olaitan. I told him where she was and all he said was, "oboy see sure blow for your man."
I was a bit angry when Larry said that and i really didn't know why...
"Na true sef," Larry said. "No be you i see for your lodge side with Diepreye dey come school together this morning?" He asked.
"Na me ooo."
"Wait ooo! She crash for your plat?"
"No ooo." I quickly said. "She crash for her friend side, close to my lodge. I jam her for road."
"But this barb don dey enter eye ooo. She don dey Behind up small-small." Larry said referring to the fitted tops she has been putting on lately. "E don dey-dey obvious say she get bo-oby ooo."
"Na now you dey notice am?" I asked smiling. I didn't just smile. I smiled because those tits have been held and sucked by me... Only if Larry knew why i was smiling.
"I don notice am since but she no be that kind girl as we all know." Larry said. "If to say she be that kind girl i for don set compass since."
I smiled at the good moments I've had with Diepreye since the past two days... If only Larry knew what I've been enjoying, he wouldn't make the statement he made about Diepreye not "being that kind girl." I would have love to tell him but i made a promise to her and remember... I don't kiss and tell. Let's let sleeping dog lie... Sorry Larry.

To be continued...
Complements of the season
Re: Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chapter 10

A month after Olaitan's visit to Ekiti state, she broke up with Barry. The moment she got back to Port Harcourt, Barry stopped calling her and she was the one doing the calling most times. I spoke to Barry and he told me that he was done with her but he won't be the one to say the words "it's over." Finally, after so much character displays from Barry, she couldn't bear it anymore and so she broke up.
Diepreye and i still talk. It became a normal routine that anytime we met behind closed doors, we would have sex. The first time she invited me to her place, she introduced me as her bestfriend to her room mate... The introduction shock me sef. I was beginning to get tired because most times she was the one making the move and truth be told... I never caught feelings for her.
The third time i went to her house, her room mate wasn't around and after we had sex, she started confessing her love to me. I felt bad for her because i won't reciprocate the love and you know why? You guessed right... Olaitan
After she broke up with Barry, we became "super close" that she began sharing things with me... Top secrets. She was getting comfortable with me. Most times she'd call me and ask if i was in school. We'd hangout together and people started thinking she's my girlfriend.
Diepreye was getting jealous seeing the both of us together that she opted to be sitting next to me most times in class, not thinking about what people would say. Sometimes i was seen with Diepreye and sometimes i was seen with Olaitan.
"Wetin you dey do with good and bad girl sef?" Larry asked. "Abi you dey confuse?"
"I no understand."
"Morning you go dey with Diepreye and afternoon you go dey with Olaitan." He said. "Oboy make choice ooo."
"Diepreye na good girl ooo." I cut in. "I don try my luck for her side but she no dey gree." I lied.
Yes i had to lie. I promised her not to say a word to anyone but with the way she's going, people would start to notice and her true self will be seen by everyone
"And Olaitan?" Larry asked.
"I never kap her anything yet."
"I hope say you know say na money you go spend ooo."
"Till then." I smiled.
Olaitan still had guys coming around to pick her up and take her out. Sometimes when she tells me she has a date or she's on a date when i call her, i get jealous but act cool... Why do i even get jealous? Is she my girlfriend?"
One day Diepreye came to see me and we had sex... As usual. While i was walking her to the junction to get a taxi, we met Olaitan on the way who was coming to pay me a surprise visit... Na good thing say we do sharp sharp come out ooo. I put Diepreye in a taxi and went to catch up with Olaitan who was getting close to my lodge.
"Since when did the holy Mary start visiting you?" She asked as she sat on the bed.
"Since we became close."
"That's nice." She said. "But i thought she doesn't visit boys?"
Which kind interrogation be this one na? No be like say she be my girlfriend ooo.
"Only when you're a close friend to her."
"Okay." She said. "So is she as good as she looks?"
"Huh?"
"Is she as good as she looks?" She repeated.
"Yeah. Sure. She is as good as she looks."
Na wa ooo. Girls like to know wether person dey pretend to be good person eh.
She asked for my phone which I gave to her. She went through the pictures and the videos. Then she finally spoke...
"So all these pretty girls' pictures here,you want to tell me that none of them is your girlfriend?" She asked.
"Olaitan... None is my girlfriend." I said with a smile.
"And you want me to believe you?"
"I won't force you to believe me." I smiled. "All i know is that I've told you the truth."
Girls eh! Them no dey ever wan believe the truth... If i tell her lie now she no go doubt me ooo.
I didn't argue with her. We talked for a while until i asked her about Barry...
"Stop asking me about him." She said angrily. "Isn't he your friend?"
Boys sef get their own wahala ooo. Girl go dey try forget about her ex-boyfriend with you, you go come dey call-call the guy name anyhow... How you want make she take forget am?
"Do you want to know the truth?" She asked
"What truth?"
"Why i dated Barry."
"Sure. I'd want to know."
"I dated him cause of you."
Gbamgbam! Gbamgbam!
"Because of me?" I asked. "I don't understand."
"You made me date him." She said. "I accepted him cause of you."
"Why?"
"I didn't want your efforts for a friend to go in vain." She said. "Though i thought I'd learn to love him."
"Thanks for not letting my efforts go in vain." I said with a smile.
"So why don't you have a girlfriend?" She asked, leaving me astonished. "A nice guy like you should have one."
"Let's just say I'm not the relationship type."
"Okay." She said. "Do you mind telling me about your love life?" She asked another question that left me astounded.
"It should be my private life." I said with a smile. "But I'll tell you."
I know i told Diepreye I've never had a love life but sometimes, there are things our hearts do not want us to say to some persons... My heart agrees with me to tell Olaitan about my love life which i did.
I had my first girlfriend at fifteen. She was my high school love and best of all. We dated from SS1 till SS3 when she gained admission overseas... We had no choice than to break up cause "long distance relationship" wasn't her thing.
I dated the second girl during my one year computer training after high school. Dad opted me to go for the training before writing JAMB. During this training, i met a girl there, though she was two years older. Her beauty dazzled me and i couldn't help but start trying my luck on her. she fell in love with me but i wouldn't say i did the same. The day we had sex for the first time was the time i told her my age which I've been hiding from her. I was hoping she'd get angry and break up but she said, "age is just a number and love knows no bound." Na one chance i dey like this ooo... We had sex a couple of times before my dad sent me to Lagos for a one year training on languages in preparation for the course i was meant to study in school... International Relation. While in Lagos, i stopped calling her and the reason for doing so worked... She broke up.
Still in Lagos, i met a girl on one of my visits to shop rite. We became close and i began loving her every single day. I loved her to a point that it became an obsession. I asked her out and she agreed. We made love but to her it meant nothing cause she was fucking my friend behind my back... Bitch. And that was the last girl I dated. Since i was twenty till now, I've dated no other girl.
"Sorry for what the last girl did to you." She said afterwards.
"That was four years ago." I said. "They are memories now."
"Yeah." She said. "But some memories,good or bad, can never be forgotten." She completed.
"So are there memories that you've not forgotten?"
"Sure."
"Can you tell me about them?" I asked.
"Definitely."
She told me about the four guys she has dated. The first in her JS3 but the guy was her senior in SS3. Her next boyfriend was in her SS2 with one of her classmate which didn't last. Third during her first year in the university and fourth, you know him... Barry.
"So which of them do you regret breaking up with?" I asked.
"The first."
"Why?" I asked hoping to hear that she lost her virginity to him.
"He showed me a lot of love." She said.
"Okay."
"So have you crushed on a girl since your last break up?"
"Sure." I said. "I was enamoured of someone but i had to let go off the feelings cause my friend wanted her." I completed.
"Wow! That's a huge sacrifice." She said.
"One I'll forever regret."

To be continued...
Compliments of the season
Re: Wrong Impression by OLAFIMIX(f): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Making sense,........ride on
Re: Wrong Impression by Ehmjay(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Have i told you i'm feeling this your story it really a BOMB
Re: Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2016
thank you guys...
Re: Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 1:43am On Dec 27, 2016
Chapter 11(final chapter)

It was a new day and another day for school. In school, Larry told me about his birthday plans coming up on Friday. He told me he'd be hosting a bash and said i should make sure Olaitan shows up.
Larry doesn't really talk to much girls in our class. He is quiet and shy when he's with the girls but when he's with the guys, he can talk for Africa.
Friday arrived and we didn't go to school as usual... Lecture free day. I went over to Larry's place by 10a.m and we started organizing for the party. We bought drinks and borrowed one of his neighbour's "home theater." By 4, we started mixing drinks... In most of the drinks we added weed which we boiled... No bad intention towards the girls though.
It was 8p.m. Olaitan and i arrived at Larry's lodge.. The venue for the bash. We got there after some of my course mates arrived and before some of them did. The DJ turned up the music as he lifted the spirits of the people with the songs he played. Some people were dancing while some others were being shy and some people were drinking while some others were dancing.
Olaitan began feeling tipsy. I didn't want her to drink much but the moment i left her side to get more drinks, she took more and that led to being tipsy. When I came back and noticed she wasn't herself, i took the cup from her...
"It's okay Olaitan." I said. "You've had enough."
"I want to drink more." She said in a staggering manner.
"I won't let you take more."
"Why?" She asked still staggering.
"Cause i care a lot about you." I said. "And giving you another cup of alcohol is not what i want to do." I completed.
"So what do you want to do?" She asked. "Kiss me?" She laughed.
"I'd love to but not when you're in this state." I said as she drew closer to kiss me but i removed my face.
"Take me home." She said.
I told Larry the situation and in his intoxication, he brought out a condom from his wallet and gave to me.
"You must bang her this night." He said stretching his hands to give me the condom which I refused to take.
We got to my place, she had her bath and then slept. I laid beside her and watched her sleep. Then a thought came into my head... Morgan! Tell her how you feel about her while she's asleep. I struggled with my inner voice but finally i gave in to it.
"I guess you don't know how much you mean to me." I soliloquized. "You mean more than the world to me... I don't know why i love you this much and why i feel so happy around you." I paused and looked at her to make sure she was asleep. "I love you Olaitan." I completed.
In the morning, Olaitan woke up with a hangover. She took her bath, washed her mouth with the toothbrush she brought out from her bag.. Girls can prepare eh! They go with stuffs like clothes and toothbrush Just in case they end up sleeping over... She took her bath, dressed up and then prepared noodles for breakfast.
"So did you mean what you said last night?" She asked after clearing the plates.
"What did i say?"
"I care so much about you." She said with a smile, trying to mimic my voice.
"I thought you were high."
"I wasn't high... Just tipsy." She smiled again.
"What else did you hear?" I asked curiously.
"I mean more than the world to you." She blushed.
Yepa! She heard everything.
"I thought you were asleep."
"I wasn't." She said."was begging sleep to come but you didn't notice."
"You knew everything that happened?
"Yeah."
"Including the attempt to kiss me?"
"Yeah."
Eh? She wanted me to kiss her? Seriously? Morgan if na so you don Bleep up...
"So did you mean everything you said last night?"
"Every single word."
"Then prove it."
Eh? I should prove it? I know exactly how to do that.
She sat next to me on the bed and before she knew it, i grabbed her lips With mine, even though i was expecting a slap but she didn't slap me. We kissed for a while and then i broke the kiss.
"Prove enough?" I asked.
"No." She said with a sheepish smile.
I kissed her again and she welcomed the kiss. I laid her on the bed and kissed her deeply. I touched her breast and squeezed it with my hand. I broke the kiss to take off her crop top she wore which revealed the pink bra she wore. I kissed her bosom and unhooked her bra but she still didn't say anything. Her breasts stood naked with her swollen nipples then I grabbed the top of her breast with my mouth. She held my prick and unzipped my trouser and the next thing i knew, my prick was out of my trouser. I kissed her downwards and met her vagina beneath the bum short she wore with my mouth. She moaned silently.
"Take them off."
I unhooked the short to reveal a black underwear. I used my finger to rub on the surface of the vagina beneath the underwear. She moaned silently again until i used my mouth on the vagina... She moaned in ecstasy.
"Make love to me." She said.
Did you guys just hear her? She said i should make love to her but Morgan is this what you want from her? Shut up inner voice... One way or the other... what will be will be.
I took off my trouser and took off her panties. My erection was getting out of control under my boxer. She held it in her hand and brought it out from the boxer which she finally took off. She rubbed her hand on my prick and finally she took it in and gave me a wonderful Mouth Gig. I brought it out of her mouth and was about hitting the frame when she spoke...
"I'm scared." She said with trembling voice.
Scared ke! Of all times to dey scared na today... No na Olaitan you better regain the courage ooo...
"Why are you scared?" I asked.
She took a deep sigh before saying a word.
"I've never done it before."
Eh? Olaitan? Never done it before? The guys? Barry? Why da Bleep is she lying?
"I don't understand." I chuckled.
"I'm a virgin."
"What?" I didn't know when i screamed.
"Is there a problem?"
"No... I never thought you'll be one."
"Because of the guys you see me with?
"Yeah!"
She chuckled.
"I just play smart." She said. "And magas are always willing to pay to make sure they get what they want."
No! Not the guys... Barry. He has told me severally that they had sex during her visit to Ekiti. Who do i believe? Barry or Olaitan?
I stood up and wore my clothes. I looked into her eyes and i could see that she was truly scared.
"I'm sorry." I said. "I didn't know you're a virgin."
"I thought guys love to be the first." She said as i hooked her bra.
"Not me." I cut in. "And not when the girl has not really thought about it."
"I have." She quickly said.
"You were overwhelmed by what you felt." I said. "Go back and think about it again."
We laid on the bed and talked for a while before someone called her to meet him up at an eatery. She didn't want to go but i had to convince her... I guess she didn't want to leave my side. Is she falling in love with me?
I called Diepreye and she told me she was preparing to go home for the weekend and I quickly met her up at her place. Her room mate was not there cause she had gone home for the weekend, so it was just the both of us.
After we talked for a while, i kissed her and she didn't resist... As usual. I took her breasts in my hands and squeezed them as i broke the kiss. She took of my clothes as i took off hers too. I grabbed her nipples with my mouth and sucked them with so much anger. Diepreye took my prick into her mouth and sucked it with passion. I looked into her eyes and i could tell she wanted me inside of her.
I put my erection in her vagina and banged her with so much anger... I didn't know why i was fucking Diepreye angrily. In some minutes, i climaxed and got off her body.
After the sex, i thought about ending things with Diepreye but planned on doing it without hurting her. I wanted to end stuffs between Diepreye and i cause i was falling deeply in love with Olaitan and i felt she was doing the same.
"We need to stop this Morgan." She said, leaving me bewildered as though she read my thought.
"Why?" I asked pretentiously.
"If we can't date, then i see no reason why we should be doing this." She said. "But that doesn't mean we won't be close friends."
I agreed to it beautifully well but i had to put up an act like i was sad.
Olaitan and i seldom saw eachother because of our exams. For three weeks, we didn't see ourselves as much as we did before the exams. One day Olaitan buzzed me via WhatsApp after the day i was done with exams and that was the day she made her decisions.
"You said you wanted to hangout." Olaitan said the day she told about us?
"Are you ready."
"Always." She asked. "Where are we going?"
"It's a surprise." Morgan said. "A surprise I've always wanted you to see."
We took a cab to GRA and stopped in front of a blue gate with tiles on the wall.
"Where's this?" She asked in curiousity as we stepped out.
"Somewhere." I said as i pressed the button on the wall.
"Who be that?" The gatekeeper asked from inside.
"Na me Morgan." I said as the gate swung open.
We walked into the compound and Olaitan observed. She saw two army men by the left whom she greeted with fear and four by the right... It surprised Olaitan that they all greeted me. Inside the compound was enormous, that it would be able to contain more than 10 cars. At least, it had 5 cars parked already and there was still a huge space in the compound. We walked straight to the German door in front of the house and pressed the button just like we did outside the gate.
"Where's this?" She asked again in curiousity.
I ignored her question as a girl in her early teen age opened the door and greeted us cheerfully. We walked past the mini parlour and dinning room and went straight to the sitting room and sat down.
The sitting room had a 50inch television hung on the wall and home theatres with long four speakers and 4 chairs that rounded the rectangular glass table.
"Who's house is this?" Olaitan asked.
I refused to say a word to her either. The only thing i did was just to point at the picture which hung a little above the chair she sat. She turned to look at what i pointed at and saw a picture of three girls and a boy with their parents. She was astounded.
"Is this your house?"
"Yeah!" I said. "And that's my sister coming." I completed as Lisa walked towards us.
Lisa is the last daughter and last child of my parents. She is twenty and schools in Ghana. She is extremely gorgeous that sometimes I wonder why she was delivered from my mum's room.
I did the introduction and my sister liked her instantly... Olaitan is twenty-one, just a year older. I guess that's where the bond came.
Lisa told me that my dad and mum went for a wedding in Lagos State while Josephine and Nora were at their husband's place.
Is anyone wondering who i am? Oh! Apologies. I forgot to mention that from the start. I am Morgan Chidike, son of the former NDDC chairman and currently the commisioner for works... Which simply means... My dad is the Commisioner for Works and he was the former NDDC chairman... Shocking news right?
The news was surprising to Olaitan cause i don't act like a dude from a rich home. My room in school lacks "tushing" and i dress very simple most times. It was my biggest secret that only some few friends knew about.
"So why did you bring me to your house?" She asked as we got into my room.
"You told me on WhatsApp that you needed your first sex to be special and that was why you chose me." I said as she nodded. "To complete the whole special event, my house is the best hotel to come to." I said with a smile as i kissed her.
We kissed for a long time before i laid her down and kissed her bosom after taking off her top. I unhooked her bra and sucked her nipples gently as she moaned. Everything i did, i did gently. We both went naked and she took my prick in her mouth. I didn't know why it was so sweet and cool until i remembered that the air condition was on... Cool sex.
I put my mouth at the tip of her breasts and kissed her downward till i got in between her legs and sucked it calmly... She went crazy with so much joy on her face.
"Are you really sure you want this?" I asked.
"Yeah!" She whispered. "Make love to me."
"Okay." I sighed.
I tried to put my erection but the gate to the paradise was still locked. Earlier today, i had read online on how to disvirgin and i remembered everything vividly. I gently used my prick to be hitting the frame in and out... It was really difficult watching her in pains but it's what she wants though. I kept on trying to unlock the gate until finally the sight of blood and a pass of my erection made me understand that she was no more a virgin which brought her a lot of pains... It's a good thing i had a home theatre in my room which i increased to the highest volume and thank God dad or mum isn't home to shout at me to reduce the volume.
I continued going in and out but slowly... The pains made her cry but after i climaxed, she kissed me and it fully dawned on me that she was really a virgin. We slept over at my place and we had sex two more times that night... In the bath tub and on the bed again. Lisa spent some time with us in my room before she went to her room to sleep...
It was during the next morning that it dawned on me that Olaitan was still a virgin despite all her hanging out with guys and even with Barry... So Barry never had sex with her... Some boys sha, they can lie for Africa.
My encounters with Diepreye and Olaitan made me to understand that we judge people from a distance without even getting close to them. The people we call good may not be what they seem to be and the people we see as bad may not be what they seem to be either. In our views about people, we tend to judge them wrongly and have a wrong impression on them which may make us dislike them but until you're really close to them, you'll never know who they truly are...
My encounter with Diepreye taught me a lesson... Not every "Mary-Amaka" girl are what they seem to portray... While Barry made me know that... Not all guys that kiss and tell are saying the truth, sometimes they just want to be "hailed" for banging a gorgeous and hot babe... My encounter with Laura and Ann? Never you trust the word of a girl that says... "I hate boys that can form." The truth is, sometimes they wish the boy would at least talk to them... And my encounter with Olaitan? Not every girl that dresses "waywardly" or "seductively" has been banged before and not every girl that moves with one car or the other has been banged by any of the men she moves with... Never judge anyone from a distance.

THE END
Thanks for reading...
Compliments of the season.
See you in 2017... A better year...

1 Like

Re: Wrong Impression by xaviercasmir(m): 5:56am On Dec 27, 2016
NICE STORY AND SOME LESSONS TO LEARN FROM IT. GOOD JOB BRO. AND KEEP IT UP
Re: Wrong Impression by TheLinguist1: 6:32am On Dec 27, 2016
Thanks man...

(1) (Reply)

Elegy Of A Broken Heart! / Drop Dead Beautiful By Jackie Collins / The Diary Of A Crazy Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 256
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.