Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

The. Problem With Ultimate Cycler - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The. Problem With Ultimate Cycler (683 Views)

Reasons Why Oil Is Not The Problem Of Agriculture In Nigeria / How To Make Money Fast With Ultimate Cycler / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The. Problem With Ultimate Cycler by stzy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ultimate cycler. Promises 50k in less than a week.

For that to happen 4 people have to pay 12500 into ur account.
This four people will come from the two people who u referred and they registered with ur link
The. Truth about cycler is that it works and system has been upgraded with superior programming languages and all that buh the. Problem of matching people who are not able to get referals persists.

There is no. Guarantee that after so so time the system will match u so to hasten this process what. Do we do as individual to help ourselves?

I created a family of cyclers who are serious but unable to get referals so that we can make our own matrix and fix ourselves.

This family puts you on the matrix on first come. First serve Bases.

Let's make this christmas a favourable one for most of us that lost money in mmm.... Your 12500 gets u 50k in less. Than a week In ultimate cycler through this family matrix building

Drop your number on the thread if u are interested or hook up with me on whatsapp 08067551346

(1) (Reply)

Free Fuel For All Nairalander!!! / I Need Ur Help / For Aliexpress Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.