Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .. (983 Views)

About To Quit My Job,pls Advice / Link Me Up With Any Hustling Job Pls / I Need Job,pls Is There Anybody That Can Assist Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by mabeni(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: .. by yine: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2016
Check this... Good luck

Re: .. by mabeni(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2016
yine:
Check this... Good luck
sent. thanks!
Re: .. by mabeni(m): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Still searching
Re: .. by alizma: 7:29am On Dec 20, 2016
mabeni:
Am a young professional driver and of good character...i have driven for over 7yrs, worked for different establishments . I am single ,can work anywhere and my contact: 07033642452

click on the topic, update new vacancies and check through page 240 to 247 you will likely see one.
Re: .. by mabeni(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2016
alizma:

click on the topic, update new vacancies and check through page 240 to 247 you will likely see one.
which topic
Re: .. by fmjackng: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
@ mabeni in my own opinion, you said you had 7years of working experience as a driver and you must have pass through some good and bad boss. The question is why can't you look for empowerment program or an assistance from someone so that you can be empowered instead of driven someone to office or being used by someone to convey their goods and services to where they are needed. Therefore my brother, through the two ways I had mention above can make you to be independent and work for yourself and become your own boss. So many people have tried it and they are successful, some started with higher purchase and now they have their own commercial vehicles and some got an help through empowerment programme organized by politicians or some private company or individual and now they are successful. So my dear brother, I believe you can do it, what is required of you is to just launch yourself out and start given out your business plan to people to help you. You will never amount to anything except you say no to some things in life. I look forward to hear your success story.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Entry-level Technical Trainee Programme / Cleaner Urgently Needed In Ajah. / Aquashield Oil & Marine Services Limited Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.