Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / . (3541 Views)

Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me / Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / Was Posted To Niger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ojaydedon(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2016
i knw hw dis feels.. Sometyms u just feel like not serving sef.. But its well... Ask ur Lgi what u need to do... Ask if the relocation can be to anoda state or anoda local government and hw d process is..
Finally follow it with prayers... Gods will cannot take you to where His grace cannot keep u... If its Gods will u leave, fine.. If not, fine.. I believe u r nt d only corper there... Just be positive abt d whole thing dependin on whatever the outcome is at d end..

Am also facing something like this. Was posted in a Lga in the northeast state.. Its well with us bro
Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
ojaydedon:
i knw hw dis feels.. Sometyms u just feel like not serving sef.. But its well... Ask ur Lgi what u need to do... Ask if the relocation can be to anoda state or anoda local government and hw d process is..
Finally follow it with prayers... Gods will cannot take you to where His grace cannot keep u... If its Gods will u leave, fine.. If not, fine.. I believe u r nt d only corper there... Just be positive abt d whole thing dependin on whatever the outcome is at d end..

Am also facing something like this. Was posted in a Lga in the northeast state.. Its well with us bro
Amen bro .Thanks
Re: . by Majesticniyi(m): 6:48am On Dec 22, 2016
Leave this guy make he dey look for front page...imagine calling Oga Lala to put this poo on front page. I am serving in Osun....Ila is cool compared to where some others before you have served. Like someone said, it's just for 11 months and if you know you can't stand the heat..... get the hell out of the kitchen. Nysc no be by force.

Modified: posting it online sef Don spoil any runs wey you fit do. Seems you don't know the power of the internet. You go be small boy as I dey look you so. The way you replied comments here sef, if person wan help you... you go cast the runs with your loud mouth.
Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 7:00am On Dec 22, 2016
Majesticniyi:
Leave this guy make he dey look for front page...imagine calling Oga Lala to put this poo on front page. I am serving in Osun....Ila is cool compared to where some others before you have served. Like someone said, it's just for 11 months and if you know you can't stand the heat..... get the hell out of the kitchen. Nysc no be by force.

Modified: posting it online sef Don spoil any runs wey you fit do. Seems you don't know the power of the internet. You go be small boy as I dey look you so. The way you replied comments here sef, if person wan help you... you go cast the runs with your loud mouth.

big man ..are u done

oh it seems u saw any of my picture or details hea dt could give me a way....y u just open mouth talk anyhow like dt

cant you give advise without being childish about it undecided

MODIFIED: All this unnecessary banters ain't needed..if u can be of help or have any suggestions drop ur whatsapp number, immediately i get it then you can remove it.

Thank u.
Re: . by jwax: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2016
Dreydoe:
I was posted to the worstest of place in Osun called Ila- orangun and the school is nothing to write home about..

ILa is totally a ancient of days before christ town(village) no water /ammendities...

only one bank in the whole area..i still wonder if i offended anybody to be posted to that Godforsaken place to spend 11months, even the school i was posted to is an eyesore..

The state doesn't pay...the school doesn't pay and they don't even have a corp member lodge and i have made a big mistake of completn all my clearance at the ppa and Secretariat..

Truth be told i can't survive in that hell? i may juz sleep and never wake up...Yes i may jus Die in dat place!! Yup Yup ila-orangun in Osun state is dat bad...

i need help? suggestion in moving forward this dilemma bcus i cant not just serve in that dead place/town

Yours even have Bank and you are complaining. They posted me to a village in odigbo local govt Ondo state. No light, no water, no road, no network, mud houses, mud school, mud students, mud villagers and mum principal, bike to the near rest town cost N600 and dats after trekking inside Bush for about 45mins to get to where you can get bike. I refused to give them my posting letter to sign and they have refused to give me rejection letter all effort to plea with my LGI are proving abortive. Jes take a look those photos you will thank God for ur own

Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2016
jwax:

Yours even have Bank and you are complaining. They posted me to a village in odigbo local govt Ondo state. No light, no water, no road, no network, mud houses, mud school, mud students, mud villagers and mum principal, bike to the near rest town cost N600 and dats after trekking inside Bush for about 45mins to get to where you can get bike. I refused to give them my posting letter to sign and they have refused to give me rejection letter all effort to plea with my LGI are proving abortive. Jes take a look those photos you will thank God for ur own
hahahahahaha sorry....mehn this is really bad.. It is the worst have heard and seen so far... It is well bro

In all fairness , Am OK with Ila-orangun jus a change of PPA with better offers like payment / lodge.. Then it will be worth it than losing on all ends..

All the best with your change..its not yet late since they have not accepted on ur form.
Re: . by Dreydoe(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2016
ifntblvrvm vddcçkk. xc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Batch "b" Service Date / Youngest Corps member Spotted In Lagos Camp / Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.