Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Linux And Cisco Position - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Linux And Cisco Position (1030 Views)

Certified Java And Cisco Proffessionals Needed / Info On Microsoft And Cisco Certification Need / Vacancies For Linux And Solaris Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linux And Cisco Position by Okeamu1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2007
Lolu Ogunlana" kd_teddy@yahoo.com kd_teddy
Re: Linux And Cisco Position by Ayodemejid: 4:44am On Jan 11, 2007
what is the meaning of your post? can you be detailed enough please,
Thanks
Re: Linux And Cisco Position by ngbor(f): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2007
OKE-AMU,

THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD WORK. WE NEED MORE OF YOUR TYPE IN THIS FORUM.

COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN IN DETAILS THE LINUS AND CISCO POSITION?

THANK YOU.

NGBOR.
Re: Linux And Cisco Position by Okeamu1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2007
Most of the jobs that I post here are found from “Various resources” on the internet. I do not guarantee that all the jobs that I post here is real. This doest not mean that I will obviously post a fake job. The only way to do this is to go into the mind of the original poster online to verify and unfortunately there is no technology of such in existence. So take pre-caution when responding to jobs.
Re: Linux And Cisco Position by Ayololu: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2007
please no one should call lolu ogunlana for any cisco/linux job.she doesnt have any info as regards to the job
Re: Linux And Cisco Position by aderosco: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2007
THANKS FOR THE INFO BUT WE DONT KNOW THE MODALITIES OF APPLISTION SO I NEED THE FULL DETAILS ON APPLICATION

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable, Make Some Cool Bucks Online / Gt Assurance Interview / Very Urgent Vacancies - Please Tell Your Friends And Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.