Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Need Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help (547 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by CDCEO001: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Please Help Me Move The Post To The Appropriate Room, As I Did Not See Any Other Room Where It Can Fit It. Thanks.

I Wish To Move To Lagos Or Abuja, PH. The Short Story Is That I Have No Money For My Accommodation And No Connection. I Know I Am Not Making Any Sense Now, But Have A Little Patient With Me To Explain.

I Have Many Computer Skills, Including Web Designing/Development, Graphic Design, Multimedia Etc. Skills In Photography/Video (Shooting And Composition).

Last Year I Invested All My Money In Opening A Studio, But The Location Turned Out To Be A Mistake. It Wasn't A Good Site For The Studio, Plus It Was Robbed Some Months Back And Some Of My Equipments Were Stolen. The Studio Has Now Been Closed Down.

If You Have Any Connection In Lagos Or Any Other Place, I Don't Mind Working For Free For Sometime In Exchange Of A Place To Sleep While I Explore. I Can Work With Churches Too, Can Do Video Edit Or Coverage For Them, Can Prepare Slide Shows, Can Manage Their Computer Projector, Can Help Manage-
Re: I Need Help by CDCEO001: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
-Website, Facebook Page, Youtube Channel Etc.
Can Work With An Organization As Well, Can Handle Paperwork Etc.

If You Can Connect Me To A Full Time Or Part Time Job, I Will Be Very Grateful.

I Can Work In A Photo Lab Where I'll Be Helping Book Pictures For Print For Photographers And/Or Editing Pictures For Them.
I Can Do Photo/Video Editing For Studios Or Video Producers.

Please Let Me Know If You Have Anything Or Suggestion For Me.

Is A Desperate Time For Me Now And I Need A Way Out.
Thanks
Re: I Need Help by Zdoh(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
The rate of liabilies in Lagos is at it's peak and now you want to come and add to it.

Why don't you think of your village where accomodation and free food is not a problem. Don't come and add to jobless youths here with your i can do this and that.
Don't be deceived with all this Lagos blingbling.

My dear go and start farming and bring food to Lagos for sale then you make your cool money.

Incase you don't know, Eko o gba gbere!!!! A word is enough for the wish.
Re: I Need Help by CDCEO001: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Zdoh:
The rate of liabilies in Lagos is at it's peak and now you want to come and add to it.

Why don't you think of your village where accomodation and free food is not a problem. Don't come and add to jobless youths here with your i can do this and that.
Don't be deceived with all this Lagos blingbling.

My dear go and start farming and bring food to Lagos for sale then you make your cool money.

Incase you don't know, Eko o gba gbere!!!! A word is enough for the wish.

Thanks For Your Input, I Expected It.

(1) (Reply)

How Three Escape Ghastly Accident While Returning From Club / Pelu Awofeso: “northern Nigeria Is Vastly Beautiful” / Drowned Migrant In Italy.. Watch The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.