Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,371 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Can A Mail Server Be Run/managed Efficiently In Nigeria? Urgent Response Please. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can A Mail Server Be Run/managed Efficiently In Nigeria? Urgent Response Please. (876 Views)

Using Remote Desktop With Ssh Root And Tunneler To Create A Mail Server / Using Remote Desktop With Ssh Root And Tunneler To Create A Mail Server / Do You Use A Mail Client? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Mail Server Be Run/managed Efficiently In Nigeria? Urgent Response Please. by DLuciano: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2009
My company intend to run its own mail server here in Nigeria instead of subscribing for Mail server service provider abroad.
This is because we receive bulk of mails for our business and always suffer space problem with our POP3 email provider. They
have asked us to subscribe to an Exchange Server to take care of our bulky mails. But my company wants this facilities managed and run in the company here in Nigeria. Any suggestion or help of its workability?
Re: Can A Mail Server Be Run/managed Efficiently In Nigeria? Urgent Response Please. by tuborme: 5:13am On Nov 18, 2009
provided you have a dedicated power supply and a good internet service, you can run a mail server efficiently. A lot of multinational companies run their mailserver here inĀ  nigeria. Call us for free advice on 08089853710
Re: Can A Mail Server Be Run/managed Efficiently In Nigeria? Urgent Response Please. by ayomidej(f): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2009
YES YOU CAN

AS THE PREVIOUS POSTER SAID IT COMES DOWN TO "POWER"
Re: Can A Mail Server Be Run/managed Efficiently In Nigeria? Urgent Response Please. by mikesleek(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2009
Hi Poster, it's very possible. Alot of companies host their mails privately. there is a workable powerplan that can take care of the power issues and also the spam, which is a major challenge with mails today. We have deployed for a number of companies and you can be sure you can leverage on our wealth of experience. You can give me a call on 08024981478.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toshiba A120 Satelite-pro Laptop For Sale. / I Need; An Iphone 3g, Black Berry Bold2 And N97: Now Now [clean Fairly Used] / How To Detect/identify A Fake Facebook Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.