Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

- Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (1973 Views)

Investing On Land Or Buying A Car For Uber: Which Is The Better? / Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by mediocre(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: by anadozie1: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Since you've lost hope, kindly dash me your PO. Thanks grin

7 Likes

Re: by mediocre(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
lalasticlala . Kindly put this on fp, let us reduce the number of people that will end their lives come January 14 .

1 Like

Re: by mediocre(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Now look at this person...

Re: by walezy85: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Let's keep Our finger crossed January is here already,MMM rocks......honestly I like the scheme, haters keep hating make We that's participating be making Our money!!!!!
Re: by chessguru(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
mediocre:
On the 13th of December, I was among the numerous mavrodians waiting to click on the GH button. You know , smile to the bank within 48 hours. In fact, many of us had finished the money already in our heads before we even got paid. Sadly, our beloved wonder bank had other plans.

While we were waiting to cash out, they were waiting to join mannequin challenge. It was an ambush! I stayed awake from 2:00am til dawn my people, not because I wanted to, but sleep no gree come.

" it's just my first time, which kain bad luck be this. Boys been dey flex MMM money for months, I finally decide to join , e crash"

That same day, I saw a post about how mavrodians were still in denial , and that was the first stage of grief. So I looked up "stages of grief" . ;

Hello people. Let me introduce to u the five stages of grief, in case u don't already know:

1)DENIAL

2)ANGER

3)DEPRESSION

4)BARGAINING

5)ACCEPTANCE

For two days, I was still in stage 1 my people. Then I decided to do some research, what happened in SA, zim and things became clearer to me. I received numerous bcs from the so called guiders, all saying different things.

" PH now, you might be paired immediately so make sure you've got cash"
" PH now, you won't be paired till next year"
" MMM is not in pause mode"
"Sadly, we had to activate pause mode"

It was evident there were even more confused than ordinary participants. Useless bunch. The only common thing they kept singing was ;

" Come January 14, we'll be smiling to the bank" ...

This made no sense because the reason we were in this mess was because the number of GH had become unbearable, literally. So come January 14 , which sacrificial lamb will agree to PH , January wen people dey broke.

Then I knew it was almost impossible for MMM to return.

Stage 2 was activated. I left all the MMM groups I belonged to, on WhatsApp, Facebook, not without causing a fight and calling all of them stupid of course. Logged in to my PO, saved my guider's number and sent him a text, insulting his previous generations and generations to come. No be small thing.

Then depression set in, e no easy. When you start to think about what you could have used the money for instead, e go be like say you wan cry.

Stage 4, what if I cashed out the previous Thursday( I actually wanted to but the money wasn't complete yet). What if I had boned the 1K I was waiting for and just cashed out. What if I listened to the warnings and not joined at all. I be fool o.

Then acceptance, this is where I am right now. I still alternate between stage 4 and stage 5 though wink, I'm not in denial anymore, I'm not angry. I have accepted that Im going to be broke for a long time and I have stopped hoping. You should too!

MMM participants are quick to label people who try to tell them this haters. It might be so, because it seems bad news concerning MMM gets some people off. But please my people, ignore the messenger not the message. MMM Nigeria has crashed!

They are also quick to say " you don't know the ideology of MMM". Which ideology biko.

When GH<PH, everything go well. Everywhere soft.
When GH>PH, problems.

To balance this, I.e to get your money back , people MUST PH. It's not enough to just create a PH order o, like most people are claiming to do ( I see some screenshots and just shake my head). Come January 14, who will agree to PAY into someone's account? Nobody I tell you. A PH order can be canceled, a blocked account can be recovered, do not be fooled.

The solution lies in the guiders' hands now, not the participants. Only them can get you out of this mess. If every guider PHs 5 million each, maybe, just maybe things will go back to normal.

The question now is, do they really love you or care about you ( like they claim to) enough to get you out of this hole? wink
It is a collective efforts the guiders are already requesting to Provide Big GH MMM shall recover and mind you the unfreezing will be in batches .... personally i will PH and i stand with MMM .... MMM has not crashed and January will be good.
Re: by mediocre(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
chessguru:
It is a collective efforts the guiders are already requesting to Provide Big GH MMM shall recover and mind you the unfreezing will be in batches .... personally i will PH and i stand with MMM .... MMM has not crashed and January will be good.
May the forces be with you bruh
Re: by chessguru(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Before the Festive period , we have always been PROVIDING help then later Get help .... those who PH are not sacrificial lambs , because they too in turn will still Get help .... unless you do not get the ideology of MMM as you claim .... MMM is you and i .... when i Ph .... i know i am not a sacrificial lamb and will still GH ..... those who PH in January are the true mavrodians and i know many who GH in December ready to PH now ...... by the time payment begins things will pick up again .... i am sure MMM will be back stronger .... the participants will rise to the occasion . I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA
Re: by mediocre(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
If only you and a few more people PH, will it stabilise the system? Are you not sacrificial lambs?
Re: by solidman59(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
mediocre:
If only you and a few more people PH, will it stabilise the system? Are you not sacrificial lambs?

Your thinking is really MEDIOCRE. you are really a first timer. I think you should read the ideology of MMM, think deeply, then ask questions, maybe you can understand finally.

But I know that no matter what stage of the rubbish u posted you are in, somewhere in your MEDIOCRE mind, you are waiting for January 14th.

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: by mediocre(m): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2016
solidman59:

Your thinking is really MEDIOCRE. you are really a first timer. I think you should read the ideology of MMM, think deeply, then ask questions, maybe you can understand finally.

But I know that no matter what stage of the rubbish u posted you are in, somewhere in your MEDIOCRE mind, you are waiting for January 14th.

Enjoy
Typical. pls explain the ideology of MMM , Thank u
Re: by osolee(m): 12:27am On Dec 23, 2016
mediocre:
Typical. pls explain the ideology of MMM , Thank u
How much is your money on mmm? Show me your Marvos with ur account details & I shall pay right away.

Enough of this Stupid Thread, THIS IS A WARNING!!!

#itsourmoney #sparemoney #stillspending cool
Re: by mediocre(m): 6:13am On Dec 23, 2016
osolee:

How much is your money on mmm? Show me your Marvos with ur account details & I shall pay right away.

Enough of this Stupid Thread, THIS IS A WARNING!!!

#itsourmoney #sparemoney #stillspending cool
Lmao. These people are way too emotional.
Re: by chessguru(m): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Zenith bank has frozen all cash withdrawals

On Thursday when I went to Zenith bank, Effurun branch.. In Delta state.. The que was too long and stagnant . I almost lost heart, thinking of going back hom.. A notice came from the cashier that "one could deposit".. But no network to withdraw[GH.. Frozen mavros as in mmm] .. Customers started complaining that they need their money but nothing was done.. Luckily I wanted to deposit. [PH as in mmm] which I was able to do... And God saved.. I couldn't laugh to those who were quing
And some haters out there who knows little or nothing about mmm will say mmm has crashed.. Can we also say Zenith bank is no more because we are talking about same issue here.. Even a worse one because the bank can't add 30% or even 20% holiday bonus after trading with your hard earned money.. Instead they would tell u... "you will be charged 65 naira.. If u withdraw more than 3 times in another bank with ATM or 100 naira for transfer... Media come on, what would be the headlines. ..
Re: by mediocre(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Apples and Oranges niggah

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Mmm Now / Invest 500,000 And Above And Get 20% ROI For 6 Months 35% For 9 Months 45% For / Best Synthetic Indices Support And Resistance Strategy For Deriv Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.