Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (892 Views)

Man Hangs Self, Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari / Man Hangs Self, Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari Read More / Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by blessme105: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: . by Adeevah(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2016
I can only pray for you
#Prayer and MMM is the key

MMM...

January 14
Count down
19days!
Re: . by Firmjudge(m): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2016
Look bro Nobody is a nobody God doesnt make mistakes.
Nobody ever takes a place that doesnt exist in Grace..
Jmos Lyrics.

Bro my Childhood was a ''dirty'' mess, I was lonely I had no friends because I was from a broken home and everybody was with his or her dad and I stay clear due to mockery.

It was so complicated for me I just couldnt understand.

I started supporting my mum at age 8/9. I had a sister that i barely knew cus she was never at home to help, but today she is highly connected but doesn't give a fvck even though mum worked 2 jobs to ensure she got a degree while I spent my entire childhood with my fulani nanny who latter died when I needed her most cux mum was too busy trying to please my sister.

I fought and I almost lost it with no one to help me not even my own blood sister except for my financially handicapped mum who made it a duty to help though she had little.

My sister got highly conncted just as i was about starting school i could remember mum asking her to please handle my fees she agreed and only contributed 10k yes 10k till date.

She stopped picking my calls afterwards while she has so far visited 10+ countries with her kids.. She snubbed me and I survived.

I gave up BF GF ishh to a traumatise and agonizing HB, I was suicidal but today mysterious doors had been openning and I am doing well.

I spent some years working in a cafe and trying to save up for myself and my mum can afford my university fees.

Look man up your mum and your sibblings are your greatest asset.

Todays challanges are just to teach you to believe in yourself and remember this world is not fair.

My resolve is this.
If you honour God, God will bless you.
Pm me we will walk you through this.
Re: . by omowolewa: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2016
There is nothing in life that worth your precious life, guard it jealously and you see life rewarding you very soon.

Every seasons in life has its own tide. Your presently is better than some people's, so why suicide?

Take a time to visit the prison, a time to visit the hospital, a time to visit the psychiatric hospital, before going back to God (if you're atheist, to the drawing board).

Your dreams aren't flying, they are just on hibernation but you need your life to reactivate them when the season blossoms

1 Like

Re: . by Firmjudge(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2016
Adeevah:
I can only pray for you #Prayer and MMM is the key

MMM...

January 14 Count down 19days!
What has this got to do with mmm ..

1 Like

Re: . by Adeevah(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2016
Firmjudge:

What has this got to do with mmm

U wont understand now
Wait till 14th
Re: . by Sandydayziz(f): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Try to sit nd work on ur prblm one after d other, starting with ur emotional life... Find a common ground in all of it until u know u can handle what's coming forth...

Tinking bout all of ur problms at once is a sure way to die....

Say NO to suicide... Abeg, nor die
Re: . by Metroescobar: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Attention seeking rubbish!
Re: . by Firmjudge(m): 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
Metroescobar:

Attention seeking rubbish!
I have been there, just pray its doesnt happen to any of your loved one
Re: . by Firmjudge(m): 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
Adeevah:

U wont understand now Wait till 14th
stop been dumb
Re: . by Metroescobar: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Firmjudge:

I have been there, just pray its doesnt happen to any of your loved one

It can never happen because we are not mad and we also don't seek attention!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Adeevah:
I can only pray for you
#Prayer and MMM is the key

MMM...

January 14
Count down
19days!

I hope u won't compose a suicide note when u realize that MMM has crashed by January 14th
Re: . by Firmjudge(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
Metroescobar:

It can never happen because we are not mad and we also don't seek attention!

Ego. and pride.

1 Like

Re: . by EdCure: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Why not post with your real monikar or even include your name? Help can come from anywhere and at any moment when all hopes seem to be lost.

I understand your plight, but do not let the devil deceive you into believing that your case is peculiar. You need to hear and see other's stories, frustrations and struggles to know that what doesn't kill a man only makes him stronger.
Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations, my bro. You have nothing to lose but a life to preserve.

Mrry Xmas

4 Likes

Re: . by HermitSage: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
You need a personal moment, a space to think and sort things out for yourself.
Re: . by blessme105: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Firmjudge:
Look bro Nobody is a nobody God doesnt make mistakes.
Nobody ever takes a place that doesnt exist in Grace..
Jmos Lyrics.

Bro my Childhood was a ''dirty'' mess, I was lonely I had no friends cux I was from a broken home and everybody was with his or her dad. it was so complicated for me I just couldnt understand.

I started fending for myself and supporting my mun by carrying building bricks at age 8/9. i had a sister that i barely knew cus she was never at home to help us today she is highly connected but doesn't give a fvck even though mum worked 3 jobs to ensure she got a degree while I spent my entire childhood with my fulani nanny who latter died when I needed her most cux mum was too busy trying to please my sister.

I fought and I almost lost it with no one to help me not even my own blood sister except for my financially handicapped mums brother who made it a duty to help though he had little.

My sister got highly conncted just as i was about starting school i xould remember mum asking her to please handle my fees she agreed and only contributed 10k yes 10k till date.
she stopped picking my calls afterwards while she has so far visited 20+ countries with her kids.. she snubbed me and I survived.

I gave up BF GF ishh, I was suicidal but today mysterious doors had been openning and I am doing well.

I spent 4 years working as a labourer, selling recharge card, purewater and ii tested all sort of menial jobs, just to save up so myself and my mum can afford my university fees.

Look man up your mum and your sibblings are your greatest asset.

Todays challanges is just to teach you to believe in yourself ad this world is not faif.

My resolve is this.
If you honour God not in expectancy God will bless you.
Pm me we will walk you through this.

Thanks brother. I really appreciate your contributions
Re: . by blessme105: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
HermitSage:
Normally, I'd have ignored your post. Firstly, you don't want to kill yourself, it's obvious enough and don't worry, nobody really wants to die. Back to your issue, you need a personal moment, a space to think and sort things out for yourself. You don't need motivational quotes and says, like you said there are others using you as their backbone, what would happen to them if you off yourself? I mean, you've heard of Steve Jobs story? And other people who made it regardless the obstacle in their way. YOU CAN DO IT! DON'T GIVE UP, UNTIL YOU'VE DRAWN YOUR LAST BREATHE.

Thanks sir
Re: . by blessme105: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
EdCure:
Why not post with your real monikar or even include your name? Help can come from anywhere and at any moment when all hopes seem to be lost.

I understand your plight, but do not let the devil deceive you into believing that your case is peculiar. You need to hear and see other's stories, frustrations and struggles to know that what doesn't kill a man only makes him stronger.
Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations, my bro. You have nothing to lose but a life to preserve.

Mrry Xmas

Thanks sir
Re: . by HermitSage: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wish you luck.
Re: . by talktimi(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
You commit suicide/die because of your problems, some people will cry while others will be haPpy. Its hard but the toughest days mean that better days are just around the corner, make sure you survive this period so you'll laugh at those who wanted you dead cool
Re: . by Adeevah(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Candycrusher:

I hope u won't compose a suicide note when u realize that MMM has crashed by January 14th

I can only assist you to compose 1 if u're one of the participant

That's only if you promise to pay before you RIP
Re: . by blessme105: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Governor Peter Obi's Nephew Begs For Publicity / How Governor Ayade’s Bike Riders Stormed Calabar Carnival / #iStandWithNigeria : what do you have to say about this placard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.