Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Please I Need Your Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Your Help (520 Views)

Please I Need Your Help With A Budget Snapdragon Device / . / Please I Need Your Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help by eldeeBaba(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
i took my Tecno G9 for flashing because of some unwanted apps (virus) the phone repair man is obviously a learner as he has flashed the IMEI NUMBER off the device too. now it has no network. please what should i do.

Re: Please I Need Your Help by Whizpeter(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Have you done a factory reset? I had a null imei too on my Samsung few days ago and a simple factory reset solved it for me...

If a factory reset doesn't solve yours, copy out the imei from the back of the phone and use mobileuncle app to put the imei back into the phone...

Google out the process of changing imei using mobileuncle...

You can meet the guy who flashed the phone to help you reflash it with another stock rom, that could solve the problem too...!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help by FellaL: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
take it to carlcare center and let them look at it
Re: Please I Need Your Help by pr0blem: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
eldeeBaba:
i took my Tecno G9 for flashing because of some unwanted apps (virus) the phone repair man is obviously a learner as he has flashed the IMEI NUMBER off the device too. now it has no network. please what should i do.
I think the phone wasn't flashed well refresh it again
Re: Please I Need Your Help by TappGroupNG: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Please for tecno phones, take it to carlcare and they are the recognised after-sales company for tecno.
They will repair it well for you.
You can still take it there so that they will see what they can do

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason(s) The Note 7 Caught Fire. (pics) / Nokia 6 Finally Goes On Sale Outside Of China! New Color Introduced / Best Mobile App Building Platforms And Tools To Get Great Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.