Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Need App - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need App (743 Views)

We Need App Developer And Web Designer That Can Train Our Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need App by MrFemFem: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Good day to you all and Merry Xmas to all of you, wishing you Many Xmas on Earth with Long Life, Good Health, Abundant Wealth, Eternity Happiness and Joy. Again Merry Christmas To You All. Now Let Me Go Straight To The Business, I Need MESSENGER (Chatting) APP thats more powerful than Watsapp, Telegram, 2go and Wechat combine together, i know that we have intelligent people who can create this New App thats strong and Powerful than all those i mentiom above combine together, please if you know you can build (create) this app lets me know and you can drop your contact here or get my contact on my signature, please i will be expecting ur response. I need this Particular MESSENGER (CHATTING) APP. Thanks.
Re: I Need App by OTRebirth: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
MrFemFem:
Good day to you all and Merry Xmas to all
of you, wishing you Many Xmas on Earth
with Long Life, Good Health, Abundant
Wealth, Eternity Happiness and Joy. Again
Merry Christmas To You All. Now Let Me Go
Straight To The Business, I Need
MESSENGER (Chatting) APP thats more
powerful than Watsapp, Telegram, 2go
and Wechat combine together
, i know that
we have intelligent people who can create
this New App thats strong and Powerful
than all those i mentiom above combine
together, please if you know you can build
(create) this app lets me know and you
can drop your contact here or get my
contact on my signature, please i will be
expecting ur response. I need this
Particular MESSENGER (CHATTING) APP.
Thanks.
LMFAO, like that kinda app that its server reboots everyday. Google search "android messanger nairaland", there is an app by a nigerian, check it owt. Ask the guy how he did it, then think again

<null%jmawx%>

(1) (Reply)

…. / Final Year Project - Mayday / 1st Class Programmers Required Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.