Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Fix Pixel Screen Problem In PC *pictures* - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fix Pixel Screen Problem In PC *pictures* (1119 Views)

How To Reset Trial Period Of Any Software And Use Them For Life In PC / How To Set Computer Parental Control In PC For Your Child / 've Got Solution For My White Screen Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fix Pixel Screen Problem In PC *pictures* by hilario8898(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2016
If there is one thing I've known about laptops, it is that they are prone to issues beyond ones understanding. During the course of my enlightment of repairing laptops, I've come across various issues such as this one, which is when the pixels in the laptops just becomes blurry all of a sudden, you get to see strange lines that were not there before.... Trying to get ideas from Google, you'd see solutions such as changing the LCD screen of your PC, which would cost you lots of money...

Use my fix***

- Go to search button, and type 'system restore point'

- click on system restore

- You are to simply restore your system to a previous time when everything was fine and you didn't have that problem ...

You can also use this method to fix other issues that may be affecting your PC, such as:

- copy and paste issues
- mouse malfunction
- minor irregularities

Works like magic

cc: lalasticlala , seun

Re: Fix Pixel Screen Problem In PC *pictures* by hushshinani(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2016
j
Re: Fix Pixel Screen Problem In PC *pictures* by hilario8898(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2016
hushshinani:
j
For Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Used HP Elitebook 2570p Intel Corei5 4gb/320gb for sale @49k / Latest MTN Nigeria 30GB Mifi Data Cheat Via IMEI Tweaking / Mint Dell 3552 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.