Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,357 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Problem Understanding - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Problem Understanding (485 Views)

I Need A Pretty,sexy,matured,romantic And Understanding Lady / Understanding Older Women When Dating Part2 / I Need A Understanding And God Fearing Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem Understanding by machinadr: 1:26am On Nov 20, 2009
Today I decided to kiss a girl I've been friends with pretty well with for about a month, we hang out really often and everything, and we're past the touching part and we're pretty comfortable with each other.

Well today I decided to make a move I guess and kissed her on her forehead while she was laying on my lap with her head. Then I whispered in her ear I liked her. Her reaction was saying 'What?' and I asked her if she heard me, and she said no. And got up and sat normally, but we kept talking and she was being a little extra friendly. What do you guys think, can this go somewhere or will I be in the friend zone for now.
Re: Problem Understanding by Pweety4me(f): 2:20am On Nov 20, 2009
ASK HER. . . smiley
Re: Problem Understanding by stogis: 3:35am On Nov 20, 2009
there is actually a problem of understanding here because one need to know if you really meant what you said and what do you mean by I like you. was it just see her reaction. And why like and not love, is the word like like carefully selected to guide yourself from real commitment of being seen as having told some you love her and does that mean that you are really in love with her. all these and meaning more need to be resolve or you are just trying to play on her "willfull "closeness to you

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Yoruba Lady Btwn 19 And 25,[must B Fair And God Fearing] / Need A Girl For A Seroius Relationship / Help!,girls Always Fall Easily 4me,even Though Am Not Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.