Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

CLosed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CLosed (568 Views)

THREAD CLOSED / Thread Closed / Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLosed by yusasiv(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Removed!

1 Like

Re: CLosed by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
may God bless you infinitely for this write up! its unfortunate that the conscience of the average Nigerian is seared and burnt beyond redemption. what pisses me off is that some know its a scam, but still promote it, just because of referral bonuses. its even more saddening that Christians (even pastors) are deeply involved in all these things. I blame the recession and the present government for this! poverty + greed is a very dangerous mixture and the result is what we are experiencing today.
Re: CLosed by yusasiv(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2017
coollabman:
may God bless you infinitely for this write up! its unfortunate that the conscience of the average Nigerian is seared and burnt beyond redemption. what pisses me off is that some know its a scam, but still promote it, just because of referral bonuses. its even more saddening that Christians (even pastors) are deeply involved in all these things. I blame the recession and the present government for this! poverty + greed is a very dangerous mixture and the result is what we are experiencing today.

sometimes we need to sit back and think by ourselves, The millionaires we see today didnt become millionaires overnight.. they all started from somewhere

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Bitcoin Every Hour Lifetime Growth / Loan Assistance / It Has Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.