Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Should I Learn Web Development Tools Only? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Should I Learn Web Development Tools Only? (1397 Views)

Get Me Introduction About Major Cross Platform Mobile Development Tools. / Get these Tools only here / 5 Best Free Development Tools Every Developer Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Learn Web Development Tools Only? by classicdude1(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2017
I know this is a big question especially as Nigerians generally love short cuts

Should I develop websites from the scratch or I should use the lastest development tools such as WIX.

I read this interview

( http://www.coolpythoncodes.com/2016/12/an-exclusive-interview-with-mr-osaetin.html)

but I'm not satisfied with the answers.

I need answers from more gurus.
Pls I need more answers
Re: Should I Learn Web Development Tools Only? by imustsaymymindo: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2017
classicdude1:
I know this is a big question especially as Nigerians generally love short cuts

Should I develop websites from the scratch or I should use the lastest development tools such as WIX.

I read this interview

( http://www.coolpythoncodes.com/2016/12/an-exclusive-interview-with-mr-osaetin.html)

but I'm not satisfied with the answers.

I need answers from more gurus.
Pls I need more answers

If you wish to become a developer then learning how to develop from scratch is essential. Here are my reasons:

1. Learning from scratch makes you better at debugging or error handling.

2. Lots of administrative things you are supposed to know would be overlooked by the likes of WIX.

3. Who would employ or do business with someone that can just modify websites with WIX et al. That's something the employer can do by him/herself if there is time.

4. Starting from scratch qualifies you as a programmer.

Your site might look awful and less functional at first when you start developing from scratch. But with constant practice, a "crazy" website is achievable. Besides, tweaking the likes of WIX is better achieved by developers who started from scratch.

1 Like

Re: Should I Learn Web Development Tools Only? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

If you wish to become a developer then learning how to develop from scratch is essential. Here are my reasons:

1. Learning from scratch makes you better at debugging or error handling.

2. Lots of administrative things you are supposed to know would be overlooked by the likes of WIX.

3. Who would employ or do business with someone that can just modify websites with WIX et al. That's something the employer can do by him/herself if there is time.

4. Starting from scratch qualifies you as a programmer.

Your site might look awful and less functional at first when you start developing from scratch. But with constant practice, a "crazy" website is achievable. Besides, tweaking the likes of WIX is better achieved by developers who started from scratch.
well explained and to d point<> gud job

1 Like

Re: Should I Learn Web Development Tools Only? by classicdude1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Thanks for your answers guys

1 Like

Re: Should I Learn Web Development Tools Only? by Abruzy: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Do you want to learn programming
Web and Mobile App Developer Course Starting from today, January 9, 2017, I am going to try and make myself available to teach web and mobile app development to all Loktional users and the tens of thousands of students from the University of Ilorin and Kwara State University.

The best arrangement for me will be to teach hundreds at a time in a large setting. I am trying to work something out with the students union of Unilorin and the authorities at KWASU. Until then, I will make myself available to teaching anyone who has duly downloaded Loktional starting this morning. You just have to fix an appointment with me.

WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?

Build websites and webapps
Build HTML-based mobile apps
Get a job as a junior web developer
Bid for projects on freelance websites
Start your own online business
Be a comfortable front-end developer

WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE?
Anyone who wants to learn to code
Anyone who wants to generate new income streams
Anyone who wants to build websites
Anyone who wants to learn to build mobile apps
Anyone who wants to become financially independent
Anyone who wants to start their own business or become a freelancer

REQUIREMENTS

No pre-knowledge is required - enthusiasm is all you need!
A PC is preferable. If you don't have one, I will try to work something out for you.
No software is required in advance of the course (all software used in the course is free)

Don’t be the one to get left behind

Get started today and my happy students, many of whom have changed careers, created second incomes or added critical new skills to their tool kits. One of my students earns N200,000 monthly working in Allen Avenue, Ikeja without any university or polytechnic education.

All at your fingers tips. Right now.

The course starts with the fundamentals. I’ll show you insider tips to work quickly and efficiently with web technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript.
Once you’ve got that locked down, I’ll show you how to build your own responsive websites using more advanced techniques such as iQuery.
By then you’ll be developing blogs and eCommerce sites with Wordpress, and learn smart ways to add dynamic content, using APls to connect to sites such as Google Maps and Facebook.

Finally, build amazing mobile apps and progressive web apps with Ionic.Ionic is the beautiful, free and open source mobile SDK for developing native and progressive web apps with ease.

Wait, there's more.

If you impress me, I just might expose you to:

The Complete iOS Developer Course, learning full Swift language from scratch and become an iOS Paid Professional.

Learning how to create real full clone of Instagram using Swift and Xcode. You will learn how to create your own social network!

Learning how to create iOS social app with Swift, Xcode, PHP, MySQL, and HTML. Learn multiple languages at one time.

As we all know, the best way to learn is to do, so you’ll complete fun website and mobile app challenges at every turn.

So what are you waiting for? Transform your world and sign up now.

All you need is just a simple task. Follow this

To sign up for this free course, sign up on Loktional by going to Google Play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.loktional.app&hl=en or sign up through www.loktional.com if you are not an Android user. Upon sign up, look for and join the "Web & Mobile App Developing" group. Afterwards, make a comment telling me if you want to fix an appointment to be invited to my house in Ilorin or you want to learn from afar. If you are learning from afar, then you will get some of the beginning course content on the "HTML" topic starting tomorrow. For more inquiries, shoot me a message on Loktional.

(1) (Reply)

Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State / Remote Desktop Connection / Build Your Own Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.