Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / .. (1811 Views)

JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself / Jamb 2017/2018 Registration Begins (See the price and Procedures) / Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Mrnoniz(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: .. by ken19: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
k
Re: .. by trino: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2017
As many are anticipated the release of UTME forms for registration, the wise/smart ones are getting their self acquainted with basics norms required for a CBT exam of that nature while also studying very hard for the subjects which they are offering... We are offering a superb CBT learning software called Testdriller UTME 2017 & Testdriller SSCE 2017. We guarantee a 250+ score with this software. Since the commencement of the use of this software in 2015, these are notable success records from the past users

1. Year 2015 - Adeniji, Mayowa (Subjects offered - Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English) Scored 264

2. Year 2015 - Onwuchekwa, Cynthia (Subjects offered - Maths, English, Commerce, Government) Scored 292

3. Year 2016 - Mohammed, Idris ( Subject Offered - English, Commerce, Literature, Government) Scored 296

4. Year 2016 - Okparikpu, Aguriase (Subject offered - English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology) Scored 308

5. Year 2016 - Umoh, Naomi (Subjects offered - English, Accounts,Commerce,Maths) Scored 256

The list goes on and on! Get your testdriller UTME/SSCE 2017 software today. Call/whatsapp Valentine on 08034047666 or 07058199231 to make your orders or email us at testdrillersoftwaresolutions@gmail.com

Re: .. by Jdbrasco2: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=Mrnoniz post=52610693]AIM

→The purpose of regularization is to ensure that JAMB have
your current admission detail that tally with admission/
registration record in the school that offered you admission.

Or

→This allows candidates with admission but with no prior
record with JAMB ability to register on the platform.

→This Process is either called JAMB Regularization Or Late
Application Method!!!

This year 2017 regularization payment/procedures is quite
similar to last year process, the only difference is the
payment mode.

After the new JAMB Registrar took over, a lot of changes has
been made on the official JAMB Website, such as the design
and the placement of the E-facility activities, Remember the
use of scratch card has also been banned as payment online
will serve as the new method.

WHO ARE TO REGULARIZE

The following categories of students are particularly affected;
(a) 200–500Level students admitted through Pre-Degree
programme (PDS) without JAMB Information;

(b) 200–500Level students admitted through JAMB mode but
found no admission information on the JAMB website

(c) Students admitted through JAMB mode but with different
admission information on JAMB website

(d) Students admitted through PDS/JAMB mode but had been
offered admission elsewhere i.e. tertiary institution

[b][/b] Please Bro, I'm writting for my younger Sister; I'm a 200L undergraduate with a university here in Nigeria. I got admission without writting Jamb and now i'm suppose to regularize my admission with JAMB. I have started the process without jamb registration number option, but on paying the required 10,000 naira, filling the applicable information (ofcourse without UTME examination Details as i didnt take UTME) and submitted, an error message pops up with the message (Conversion from string ''''to type 'Double' is not valid). Please how do i go about rectifying this. should I fill the UTME details? Though I don't know what to fill for the UTME details. Please this is my watsapp number is 07032174181, u can also flash/cal me on 09065497872. Thank you sir as I anticipate your response. I will also show appreciation

Re: .. by stevo531(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=Jdbrasco2 post=53624728][/quote]
[size=16pt]So no answer to this question[/size]
Re: .. by stevo531(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=Jdbrasco2 post=53624728][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help With A Cheap Accommodation In UI Axis For Incoming Student / Is Jamb Result For Candidates Who Wrote On Wednasday 17th May 2017 Out? / Difference Between Access And Assess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.