Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,212 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

A Lesson Learned - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Lesson Learned (339 Views)

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / What Was The Hardest Lesson You Learned In 2016?. / Never Ever Ever Give Up - A Lesson From Donald Trump Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson Learned by Oloniyan(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2017
This morning on my way to work I saw a destitute crying and wandering about the street. I was on my way to meeting the toddler to see maybe I could be of help when unexpected happened.

A mentally unstable Woman was also passing by and she moves closer to the child, everybody was expecting the child to run away but he stays and to our surprise she bent down, pacified the kid and then handed over a TEN NAIRA note to him! and the child ignorantly ran off happily to a grocery store.

The phenomenon taught me that NO MATTER HOW POOR YOU MAY BE YOU WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER AND NO MATTER HOW RICH YOU ARE, YOU WILL NEED SOMETHING! Never let your incapability hinders you from rendering that little help. Make someone happy today.

cc. lalasticlala seun obinoscopy and ishilove take note.

NB: I was stunned beyond imagination and forgot to take pics

cc: lalasticlala Seun ishilove obinoscopy mynd44 let people learn from this. because anytime I remember this, I always marvel

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders, Something New For You / N8.5bn Fraud: Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel Church– Witness / Http://ultrafinesseblog.com/neurofuse-enhance/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.