Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

When Butt Implants Go WRONG!!!! +18 (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Butt Implants Go WRONG!!!! +18 (video) (939 Views)

Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. / LEAKED Twerk Video Of Cardi B BEFORE She Got Butt Implants (+18) / Photos Of An Instagram Model With Butt Implants Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Butt Implants Go WRONG!!!! +18 (video) by Mtcheeewfree(m): 2:28am On Jan 11, 2017
The girl - who appears to be American - explains in the 20-second clip: "This is my implant flipping backwards.

"I don't think an implant's supposed to do that. It shouldn't be able to flip and despite speculation from some users that it is fake, experts have confirmed they believe it to be genuine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIRGMaJv8dU

(1) (Reply)

Man Donates Money To Female Trader Who Displays Meagre Goods In Lagos / “she’s Not The Right Host For The Show” – Wendy Williams Weighs In On Kardashian / Davido Calling The Gabon's President "F*ken President While Driven (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.