Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Top 10 Most Expensive .NG Domains That Were Sold For Millions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 10 Most Expensive .NG Domains That Were Sold For Millions (1825 Views)

General Advice On .com.ng And .ng Domains / Help!! Need A Reliable Host For .com.ng Domains / Nigeria .ng Domains Hit 100,973 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Expensive .NG Domains That Were Sold For Millions by DomainKingTeam: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I was just wondering why people get ready to spend so much on .com domains but they still doubt while investing in .ng domain names?

Well! The possible reason could be that our awareness is limited to just .com domains. Maybe we all never tried to know about .ng domains! And even if we did, we couldn’t find much about it on the internet. But you will be surprised to know that .ng domains have turned some people into millionaires. Let’s see how?

We all know that branding is everything on the internet. No brand means no existence!

To build a strong brand you need to have a perfect domain name for your business. But most of the short, fine & unique domain names have already been registered. We call these domain names the ‘Premium Domains’. These domains are easy to remember, give SEO advantages to your website & have high marketing values. Because of their so many internet benefits & increasing demands the premium domains are sold at a very high cost.

The icing on the cake is that many companies & users are willing to pay thousands of Nairas to secure a domain names that is related to their business (& secure their brand). Eg. A shoes company owner will be willing to pay a high price for 'shoes.ng' or 'shoes.com.ng' since it can offer a great advantage in terms of branding and SEO.

Also there are Domain Auctions where you can mention the highest bid for your domain name. And woolaa! You are going to be a millionaire if your domain is worth it.

We did some research to find the most expensive .ng domain names. And we would love to share the list with you all.

Here is the list of Top 10 Most Expensive .NG Domain Names sold till now!

Source: DomainKing.NG Blog

cc: seun lalasticlala
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive .NG Domains That Were Sold For Millions by Naijagram(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
How do I cancel an order that I have not paid for.
I want to use the current coupon code to subsidize the payment.
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive .NG Domains That Were Sold For Millions by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Those domain names are truly gold mines, and do worth the price tags! grin
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive .NG Domains That Were Sold For Millions by iamleumas: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
I WANT TO SELL THESE DOMAIN NAMES

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive .NG Domains That Were Sold For Millions by Caspian22(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2020
DomainKingTeam:
Hi Everyone,
I was just wondering why people get ready to spend so much on .com domains but they still doubt while investing in .ng domain names?

Well! The possible reason could be that our awareness is limited to just .com domains. Maybe we all never tried to know about .ng domains! And even if we did, we couldn’t find much about it on the internet. But you will be surprised to know that .ng domains have turned some people into millionaires. Let’s see how?

We all know that branding is everything on the internet. No brand means no existence!

To build a strong brand you need to have a perfect domain name for your business. But most of the short, fine & unique domain names have already been registered. We call these domain names the ‘Premium Domains’. These domains are easy to remember, give SEO advantages to your website & have high marketing values. Because of their so many internet benefits & increasing demands the premium domains are sold at a very high cost.

The icing on the cake is that many companies & users are willing to pay thousands of Nairas to secure a domain names that is related to their business (& secure their brand). Eg. A shoes company owner will be willing to pay a high price for 'shoes.ng' or 'shoes.com.ng' since it can offer a great advantage in terms of branding and SEO.

Also there are Domain Auctions where you can mention the highest bid for your domain name. And woolaa! You are going to be a millionaire if your domain is worth it.

We did some research to find the most expensive .ng domain names. And we would love to share the list with you all.

Here is the list of Top 10 Most Expensive .NG Domain Names sold till now!

Source: DomainKing.NG Blog

cc: seun lalasticlala

I have a serious issue with my domain. Please reply me
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive .NG Domains That Were Sold For Millions by nansunn: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
More are sold everyday at
www.buyitto.com

Register for free there and sell
My classmate sold for 450,000 there last month
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive .NG Domains That Were Sold For Millions by nansunn: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
iamleumas:
I WANT TO SELL THESE DOMAIN NAMES

More are sold everyday at
www.buyitto.com

Register for free there and sell
My classmate sold for 450,000 there last month

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Meets With Bloggers To Curb Fake News / Another Active Facebook Page For Sale / Azad SEO Login On Android Phones / Azad SEO Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.